Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

He's right though. Hillsborough was a genuine establishment scandal. The police fucked up badly, and then conspired to cover it up.
I reserve the right not to agree entirely with the findings. I do in the most part. I know it's an unpopular view and indeed much respected minds on here, far superior to mine do agree them. Yes, indeed the police behaved appallingly - being football fans and human beings we are rightly empathetic towards the entirely innocent who suffered horrifically that day and because of it.
Don't forget the "establishment", perhaps expediently, instigated the enquiry, chose the parameters, made the appointments etc etc. 2 wrongs don't necessarily make a 1 wrong. Anyway just my take, which is inconsequential and we must respect Ric's wish that the outcome is observed accordingly on here.

The club apologising for half the ground singing "always the victims" after half the Liverpool squad rushed to the referee and tried to get Rodri sent off is genuinely embarrassing. I've never, ever, known the club so desperate to placate and accommodate anyone as this, its truly and utterly embarrassing.

Reinforces the cult's narrative and ironically that victim mentality. Truly bizarre.

This is a club that would happily see us go into administration and vanish from the football league, why are we so desperate to curry their favour and earn their acceptance? It's utterly embarrassing.

We've come a long way since the 'Welcome to Manchester' ad in town.

I do really think sometimes that the club execs like Soriano and co would happily see us all priced out and replaced by tens of thousand of day tripping lemmings that will fill the club shop every week and film half the game on their phones. Much less hassle.

As for the cretin throwing something at the Liverpool coach, no one in their right mind would think that's acceptable. Difference between us and Liverpool though is that it's a lone cretin and not a hundred people lining the streets to pelt and bombard it.

Daily Mail article is hilarious.

Hateful chanting with the example given of "Always the Victim Never your Fault ".

I would have said that was nothing more than a statement of fact.

It made zero reference to the Hillsboro tragedy.

What are we to do.... ignore all their malign behaviour that has made this clash Toxic, The bricking of our Coach, the hacking of computers. The hate campaign instigated and orchestrated against our football Club.

Silence us by insinuating everything negative sung by our fans is in direct reference to a terrible tragedy.

Only shit stirring reporters and unhinged Liverpool fans make a direct reference.

Our fans were simply singing a song that is actually fact. It had absolutely nothing to do with Hillsboro we are far classier than that.

The club apologising for half the ground singing "always the victims" after half the Liverpool squad rushed to the referee and tried to get Rodri sent off is genuinely embarrassing. I've never, ever, known the club so desperate to placate and accommodate anyone as this, its truly and utterly embarrassing.

Reinforces the cult's narrative and ironically that victim mentality. Truly bizarre.

This is a club that would happily see us go into administration and vanish from the football league, why are we so desperate to curry their favour and earn their acceptance? It's utterly embarrassing.

We've come a long way since the 'Welcome to Manchester' ad in town.

I do really think sometimes that the club execs like Soriano and co would happily see us all priced out and replaced by tens of thousand of day tripping lemmings that will fill the club shop every week and film half the game on their phones. Much less hassle.

As for the cretin throwing something at the Liverpool coach, no one in their right mind would think that's acceptable. Difference between us and Liverpool though is that it's a lone cretin and not a hundred people lining the streets to pelt and bombard it.
We're running out to
Sorry Seems To Be The Easiest Word and playing Sorry (Is Alll That We Can Say) at the end.

Every action causes a reaction.

Liverpool fans brick our Coach. Merseyside Police fail to catch the culprits and prosecute.

Somebody decides justice is to reciprocate.

I am not condoning the behaviour. It is 100% wrong.

Just pointing out this was born in Liverpool.

If Merseyside Police had investigated properly and thrown the Book at the Culprits it could have been nipped in the Bud.

Instead it has festered and become toxic.

Kind of ironic they are losing their shit over it. Sort of proves the point of the song sung.

Daily Mail article is hilarious.

Hateful chanting with the example given of "Always the Victim Never your Fault ".

I would have said that was nothing more than a statement of fact.

It made zero reference to the Hillsboro tragedy.

What are we to do.... ignore all their malign behaviour that has made this clash Toxic, The bricking of our Coach, the hacking of computers. The hate campaign instigated and orchestrated against our football Club.

Silence us by insinuating everything negative sung by our fans is in direct reference to a terrible tragedy.

Only shit stirring reporters and unhinged Liverpool fans make a direct reference.

Our fans were simply singing a song that is actually fact. It had absolutely nothing to do with Hillsboro we are far classier than that.
Different rules for the medias adored club and the dirty little oil club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.