Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

The issue now is what happens next.....

I've already seen comments from Liverpool fans saying "wait till next season" and other stupid comments from their fans who have clearly forgotten what went on before the CL game at Anfield.
I recall similar incidents in years gone by that resulted in Bobby Charlton being on the Liverpool bus and Kenny Dalglish or / and Ian Rush on the rags bus in the hope of the bus not being attacked (and it worked) but it worries me that at Anfield a very small group of City fans travelling in a car will get picked off and attacked.
Something better change......
You can fuck off if you think we’re having Bobby Charlton on the team coach

All hell hasn't broken loose.

Anyone throwing stones/bricks at the opponents team bus is a complete ****.

It doesn't matter if it was one person or a hundred. It's wrong, it needs calling out and stopping.

The club hasn't helped with sticking Liverpool fans above City fans, or apologising for that chant which is just winding City fans up.

But, the fixture has become toxic (yes mostly due to their fans) but instead of excalating it in 'revenge' it needs stopping.

The language on this thread isn't helping. A person on here actually mocking the Hillsborough tragedy last night. Every other post calling all Liverpool fans as murdering cunts, etc.

Just my opinion and I'm sure the majority on here will disagree.

Whilst I don't disagree with much of that, I'm still pretty ambivalent about the whole thing. Mainly because there's nothing I can do about one dickhead throwing something or singing a nasty song, like about Harold Shipman for example. It does seem a bit churlish to describe yesterday's incident with their bus as an 'escalation' on our part, though I do agree it shouldn't happen. The wider point I'm making is about the rank hypocrisy from their fans. They've made this toxic, not us. I suppose it's always been a bit feisty with them down the years, (Mancs and Scousers generally) but the organised and managed coach wrecking changed everything in terms of the anger and hatred a lot of Blues feel towards them. I mean, that just wouldn't have happened in this City, even the rags wouldn't have done that.

liverpool players and fans forced to cross the medlock to escape rampaging hordes of city fans

Liverpool people have been chucking missiles at buses since before most of you were born.
I remember being on a Manchester bus circa 1973 on a trip to the Royal Iris and the first brick hit as as soon as we passed under the big bridge at the end of the East Lancs.

What really gets me about these cnuts is their sanctimony. It's like being lectured on human rights by the Waffen SS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.