Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

The chant has nothing to do with Hillsborough. Other than that, the chant is true, regardless who started it. When Liverpool fans and Liverpool Football Club start taking responsibility for their actions and admitting those actions, then the chant might stop, until then, f*ck em!
Hell will have to have frozen over for that to happen.
The wife's family are Liverpool supporters, to be fair a decent hard working lot, but when it comes to that club they remain blinkered (at best). As loads have mentioned, it's actively encouraged by the media who are scared to death of offending them again.

The club apologising for half the ground singing "always the victims" after half the Liverpool squad rushed to the referee and tried to get Rodri sent off is genuinely embarrassing. I've never, ever, known the club so desperate to placate and accommodate anyone as this, its truly and utterly embarrassing.

Reinforces the cult's narrative and ironically that victim mentality. Truly bizarre.

This is a club that would happily see us go into administration and vanish from the football league, why are we so desperate to curry their favour and earn their acceptance? It's utterly embarrassing.

We've come a long way since the 'Welcome to Manchester' ad in town.

I do really think sometimes that the club execs like Soriano and co would happily see us all priced out and replaced by tens of thousand of day tripping lemmings that will fill the club shop every week and film half the game on their phones. Much less hassle.

As for the cretin throwing something at the Liverpool coach, no one in their right mind would think that's acceptable. Difference between us and Liverpool though is that it's a lone cretin and not a hundred people lining the streets to pelt and bombard it.
That night, the Merseyside Police even allowed the "chuckers" of various items a "VIP Package", standing on top of their assorted Police vehicles.
Whatever was organised, and by whom ?, to "welcome" City that evening, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a one-off event ?
Didn't Real Madrid's team bus also get attacked ?
MCFC as a club, did not have to immediately comment on this lone object being thrown at the LFC team bus.
Good PR should be measured and not a knee-jerk reaction...

Yeah seriously.. we don't have any fans.

Must be the rags still mad over the 7-0 demolition!

Edit: gotta be a false flag operation like this one!

Fe3vBFyXgAMw9Z2
I've spoken to a few different Asian football fans and they don't support any individual team. Just premier league fans.
CRAZY I KNOW CTID

Last April I witnessed a small group of lads throw cans at the liverpool team bus as it turned into Rowsley street arriving at the Etihad. Most missed, but I remember one hitting a window and spraying beer down the side of the bus. The bus carried on, the lads, who weren’t wearing colours, ran off and none of the police or stewards on the corner took any action at all. It was a non-event and wasn’t commented on at all after the match. But then the scousers weren’t humiliated on the pitch that day….

Perhaps I’m missing the questionable bit of this post/report ..

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ‘MISS’ A COACH WHEN THROWING A CAN OF BEER ?

How fast was it going ?

That’s the problem with the youth of today, if you can’t do it with a joy stick. they’re screwed !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.