Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

Distraction tactics looking for the sympathy vote.

City dismantle their coach..yes.

City fan stones their bus..?

These bastards and their acolytes in the media fail to accept that they are loathed nationally & internationally by fans of other clubs.

This forum has a duty to be the vanguard in exposing their catalogue of crimes ....starting with them being scruffy cunts !!

This forum has a duty to be the vanguard in exposing their catalogue of crimes ....starting with them being scruffy cunts !!

Absolutely. We on the Kippax were models of sartorial elegance. Dedicated followers of fashion.
I always had my scarf knotted round my wrist or, to vary the fashion, knotted on to the belt on my Levis.

What happened on Saturday is that the dipper rats club and rat fans couldn’t cope with being dismantled on the pitch and outsung off it.

All CITYs songs took the piss and ridiculed them and the MARDY arsed bastards simply can’t take it.

Always the victims, never your fault.....( fuck all to do with Sheffield)
Merseyside is full of shit
You dirty scouse bastards
Booing/Laughing at 59 year old Milner
Sacked in the morning
Ooooooole,Oooooole,Ooooole
Plus all CITYs songs.

Their support was laughably shit all game and at the end there were more rat players than rat fans left.

They got their arses and bollocks handed to them in a Blue & White Scrotum....they can’t cope with it it...they know it...and it’s ruining them.

Fuck every single one of them !!

What happened on Saturday is that the dipper rats club and rat fans couldn’t cope with being dismantled on the pitch and outsung off it.

All CITYs songs took the piss and ridiculed them and the MARDY arsed bastards simply can’t take it.

Always the victims, never your fault.....( fuck all to do with Sheffield)
Merseyside is full of shit
You dirty scouse bastards
Booing/Laughing at 59 year old Milner
Sacked in the morning
Ooooooole,Oooooole,Ooooole
Plus all CITYs songs.

Their support was laughably shit all game and at the end there were more rat players than rat fans left.

They got their arses and bollocks handed to them in a Blue & White Scrotum....they can’t cope with it it...they know it...and it’s ruining them.

Fuck every single one of them !!
The fat bastard near me took off at

you fat bastard
you fat bastard

and

You don’t need no diabetes
You don’t need No sausage rolls
Hoi Fatty
leave them pies alone

Pink Floyd worked a treat

Have Liverpool published any photos of the damage or are we just taking their word for it that it really happened? If so fair enough cos they’ve proved time and time again that their word can be trusted lol
Following the game the Liverpool FC team coach was absolutely destroyed, wholly unfit for purpose, a shadow of what it used to be.

The team bus, however, sustained minor damage only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.