Than Suarez and Gerrard
Oh Jovetic won more titles

I like, I like a lot.

Keep 'em coming!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Lancet Fluke said:
How's about...we lock this thread?

We have a winner.
I hate myself for reading six pages of this drivel, and I don't want to be on the planet any more.

So this thread is a disgrace but you post comments like below about an innocent woman you find unattractive?

karen7 said:
To be fair they were on the news and he had a sense of humour about it

One look at the bride confirms beyond doubt that he has a sense of humour.
We have Natalie Pike, the rags have Susan Boyle's ugly sister.
A recording of their wedding night nuptials would be a harder listen than the Hindley/Brady tapes.

(Quote taken from the thread about a United fan getting married on parade day.)

dobobobo said:
Lancet Fluke said:
How's about...we lock this thread?

We have a winner.
I hate myself for reading six pages of this drivel, and I don't want to be on the planet any more.

So this thread is a disgrace but you post comments like below about an innocent woman you find unattractive?

karen7 said:
To be fair they were on the news and he had a sense of humour about it

A recording of their wedding night nuptials would be a harder listen than the Hindley/Brady tapes.

I didn't say the thread was a 'disgrace', so wind your neck in and stop being offended-by-proxy.
I said it was drivel, because that's my opinion, which is what folk give on a public forum.
My opinion on an ugly rag getting married has precisely fuck all to do with a thread on daft chants.
But it's nice to see that you have little better to do with your time than engage in a bit of cross-thread stalking.
May I suggest you consider getting a life instead?

corky1970 said:
dobobobo said:
We have a winner.

Are you on drugs??

"Now the drugs don't work
they just make you worse
but I know I know I'll see your face again...but not you Suarez cos your fucking off to Real Madrid"

dobobobo said:
We have a winner.

I didn't say the thread was a 'disgrace', so wind your neck in and stop being offended-by-proxy.
I said it was drivel, because that's my opinion, which is what folk give on a public forum.
My opinion on an ugly rag getting married has precisely fuck all to do with a thread on daft chants.
But it's nice to see that you have little better to do with your time than engage in a bit of cross-thread stalking.

The threads were right next to each other darling.

Just making a point like you made yours

Bye now darling.

dobobobo said:
dobobobo said:

Bye now darling.

Here's a bit of a heads-up for future reference - quoting two completely unrelated posts on completely unrelated threads that have slightly less than fuck all in common does not constitute 'making a point'.
It may, however, come under the general category of 'making an utter **** of oneself'.
I'll leave you to ponder on this, and who knows, maybe you can work another side-splitting rhyme?

dobobobo said:

Bye now darling.

Here's a bit of a heads-up for future reference - quoting two completely unrelated posts on completely unrelated threads that have slightly less than fuck all in common does not constitute 'making a point'.
It may, however, come under the general category of 'making an utter **** of oneself'.
I'll leave you to ponder on this, and who knows, maybe you can work another side-splitting rhyme?

Says the guy who makes a joke about an innocent child being tortured.

dobobobo said:
dobobobo said:

Bye now darling.

You're beginning to bore me now I'm afraid, so kindly find something else to be offended by, and during the course of the day try to discover a sense of humour.
I always like to give simple folk the last word, as it gives their low self-esteem a welcome boost, and gives them an erroneous feeling that they have won a debate, so fire away.

dobobobo said:

You're beginning to bore me now I'm afraid, so kindly find something else to be offended by, and during the course of the day try to discover a sense of humour.
I always like to give simple folk the last word, as it gives their low self-esteem a welcome boost, and gives them an erroneous feeling that they have won a debate, so fire away.
If you can't insult each other in a comical way, in rhyme and including Stevie G then f**k of to another thread !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.