Liverpool chant

Fucking hell...a simple thread about chants no-one actually thinks anyone is going to sing ( so just a bit of fun/piss-taking of the scouse) turns into this?

Only on Blue Moon...If think the thread is shite go and play somewhere else...some folk like making up daft chants. Not exactly a crime now is it?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
dobobobo said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Here's a bit of a heads-up for future reference - quoting two completely unrelated posts on completely unrelated threads that have slightly less than fuck all in common does not constitute 'making a point'.
It may, however, come under the general category of 'making an utter **** of oneself'.
I'll leave you to ponder on this, and who knows, maybe you can work another side-splitting rhyme?

Says the guy who makes a joke about an innocent child being tortured.

You're beginning to bore me now I'm afraid, so kindly find something else to be offended by, and during the course of the day try to discover a sense of humour.
I always like to give simple folk the last word, as it gives their low self-esteem a welcome boost, and gives them an erroneous feeling that they have won a debate, so fire away.

I like it but what's the tune?

24 years just waiting for a chance
To win the premier league
You never got a second glance
Cos after 24 years you fucked it all up at palace
PALACE - WHO THE FUCK ARE PALACE.

You thought you won the league at carrow road you'd not
You thought you were the champions you're not you're not
'Cause steve gerrard slipped on his arse (say that bit faster) - And then gave it to demba ba

City,city championes !

Tried my best ;)

"We're gonna win the league!"
"We're gonna win the league"
"Coz now your gonna believe us"
"Coz now your gonna believe us"
"Coz now your gonna believe usssssss"
"WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!" ;-)

could we please move on this is getting very boring we had a laugh at them lets not turn into rags

Champions with class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.