Liverpool - could they be relegated?

Prestwich_Blue

As the deadline for re-financing their RBS loan gets ever closer (Oct 15th), there is now the serious possibility that RBS could actually put Red Kop Holdings into administration.

As RKH's only asset is LFC, this could mean a 9 point deduction and them being 7 or 8 points adrift of safety. That would almost certainly mean anyone half decent going in January and leave them perilously placed.

Bloody hell!

Nah, they'll pick up points. They might finish in the bottom half but they won't get relegated. Though it would be piss funny if they did and they might drop like a stone a la Leeds.

Prestwich_Blue said:
As the deadline for re-financing their RBS loan gets ever closer (Oct 15th), there is now the serious possibility that RBS could actually put Red Kop Holdings into administration.

As RKH's only asset is LFC, this could mean a 9 point deduction and them being 7 or 8 points adrift of safety. That would almost certainly mean anyone half decent going in January and leave them perilously placed.

Bloody hell!

heard about this today, the scousers were a bit previous in thinking they had no chance of point deduction if they went into admin.

I think if that happens, it's a real possibility. Cheeky bid for Torres in January I say! he's the player I feel if we get we'll be champions within the next two seasons (including this one)

IMO, if they go into administration they'll lose Torres, Gerrard and Reina in January, simple as that. They'll also get a points deduction, and without them 3 in the team they'll struggle. Relegation? I certainly wouldn't rule it out.

No chance. They will be comfortably top half I reckon. Give it a few years of deterioration and then suggest relegation.

Even if they did enter administration, they wouldn't get a points deduction. They are Liverpool and they can do no wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.