Liverpool - could they be relegated?

Damocles said:
Even if they did enter administration, they wouldn't get a points deduction. They are Liverpool and they can do no wrong.
2 years ago maybe.

But a precedent has been set with the Pompey saga last year, so they could take it to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which would have the FA, PL and Liverpool in the shit, as it would suggest corruption.

Be funny to see of the Kop could get the usual midweek buzz for the midweek visit of Scunthorpe when we're in the CL ;-P

I reckon they are a couple of injuries off a relegation battle. But they won't go down because as we all saw yesterday they get MORE than their share of favourable refereeing decisions and always have done.

Like it or not football is a business with rules and regulations,Just because the dippers have a great history it wont stop the man from coming knocking and asking..and even taking..
tick tock Dippers.

Damocles said:
Even if they did enter administration, they wouldn't get a points deduction. They are Liverpool and they can do no wrong.
i actually read on thursday that the fa had already guaranteed there would be no points deduction if rbs took over the club
surely rbs taking over is the same as going into administration?

squirtyflower said:
Damocles said:
i actually read on thursday that the fa had already guaranteed there would be no points deduction if rbs took over the club
surely rbs taking over is the same as going into administration?

That certainly seems to be the direction in which we are teavelling hence my earlier post.

They will likely lose their uefa licence though. Oops!

Come off it. They're only one win away from 7th place (2 points) and this league is changing all the time.

How would that effect their participation in the Europa League FBloke? Would they get thrown out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.