Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

Completely understand that but I’ve spent 200/300 quid today to take my kids to the game today and again we’ve played a weak team in a semi final once again and thrown a cup he has no intention of trying to win! Be lucky to get 25k there next season if we get there because everyone knows what hes gonna do!
That's each fan's choice though but I don't think you'll ever see us play a full strength side in an FA cup SF when we're still in with a shout of the league title and CL. I think most fans get/expect that, especially when the game is straight after a tough midweek game away in the CL where we picked up some injuries.

If we're out of the CL and have the league pretty much sewn up by the time of the next FA cup SF, then I'm sure we'd field a stronger 11.

We were sat in 109 and got spat on by Scouse pricks who had infiltrated the block above us. Happened after all their goals.

When we scored they started throwing stuff, one little girl sustained a badly injured arm and had to leave at 3-1.

They’re shameless and the stewards did fuck all despite a lot of Blues remonstrating.
Some "Chelsea fans" bottled our coach on the way out from Wembley. Luckily it only smashed the outer pane of the double glazing. Cunts.

Mancini who lost an FA cup final to Wigan? Loved Roberto but come on mate he's not the level of Pep.
Pep in Europe is a different animal. I think Pep also lost to Wigan away from home in the FA Cup?
Mancini for all of his faults would have won it for us by now. I'm convinced of that.

Steffen's problem is that Ederson is so unique. He doesn't have the same skill set, but unfortunately the team play the same tactics and expect the same keeper performance. He isn't capable of pinging it to the full backs feet and he doesn't have the option of an accurate long ball. No Ederson means a different approach should have been used.

He’s the City Karius. Simply nowhere near good enough.

He’s a keeper who is clearly unsuitable to play in our system - he’s nowhere near comfortable enough on the ball. He’s obviously under instructions to pass no matter how intense the press is so he can’t really be blamed for following instructions
of course he can be blamed, it's not rocket science, all he had to do was get rid before he was closed down and he had plenty of time to do it, no ones fault but his own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.