Liverpool fans on SSN

Darker shade of Blue said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
No that just means that our Liverpudlian friends are now living amongst us all.

hclaw.gif
Bravo!

kippax neil said:
mcmanus said:
Challenger1978 said:
kippax neil said:
Maybe scousers prefer to commit crimes in cities other than Liverpool?

How do the figures work out, because manchester is a much bigger city with a growing population. While Liverpool is much smaller and shrinking, actually its shrinking at such a rate buy 2040 according to the latest goverment estimates the population of Liverpool will have reduced by 50%.

Woohoo!!!!!

By which year will it have disapeared all together?

I think it's something to do with coastal erosion or braincell erosion.

It's to do with the fact that its a shithole mate and theres no work so everyones pissing off.

MCFC-alan88 said:
SWSB said:
Plus the Rags sing about Scousers eating rats in their council houses yet there are more council houses in Manchester than Liverpool!

I'm not surprised.Ever been on a National Coach going into Liverpool on Edge Lane? Everythings boarded up,shops,houses the lot.Its like a ghost town.

If, IF this is where I think it is, are they old victorian houses? if so, they are part of the rejuvenate Liverpool campaign, they are in line to be updated and made safe, It's a huge zone, it's really creepy I was in there a few months ago for work and rows upon rows of buildings boarded up, like a ghost town.
is it me , i feel theres another scouser in our mists or is it a RAG. only someone from liverpool would bother to proove this point!
i do appologuise if im not correct in this asumtion.

colinbellsboots said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
SWSB said:
Plus the Rags sing about Scousers eating rats in their council houses yet there are more council houses in Manchester than Liverpool!

I'm not surprised.Ever been on a National Coach going into Liverpool on Edge Lane? Everythings boarded up,shops,houses the lot.Its like a ghost town.

If, IF this is where I think it is, are they old victorian houses? if so, they are part of the rejuvenate Liverpool campaign, they are in line to be updated and made safe, It's a huge zone, it's really creepy I was in there a few months ago for work and rows upon rows of buildings boarded up, like a ghost town.
is it me , i feel theres another scouser in our mists or is it a RAG. only someone from liverpool would bother to proove this point!
i do appologuise if im not correct in this asumtion.

I'm not from Liverpool either , at least since the age of 3 , and I know all about the redevelopment of the area too :o)

It looks like a blue Christmas now when you travel up Edge Lane , with decorative lights , newly planted trees and snazzy lamp posts that each have Edge Lane on them in a neon light kind of way .
Some of the houses that are boarded up are huge .
It's possible they will be knocked down to allow the build of a new expressway system . Even the old Littlewoods pools building is under redevelopment .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.