Liverpool fans on SSN

Maybe it's because i'm a fackin savanah, but I have no problem with Scousers. In fact, Liverpool fans from the Merrrrsey are all pretty sound. Evertonians tend to have a bit of a chip on there shoulder, but generally ok.

We love one team, we hate one team, blues!

DSOB spends her time ringing up Pete Price - she sent me a PM to tell me!

liamctid said:
Maybe it's because i'm a fackin savanah, but I have no problem with Scousers. In fact, Liverpool fans from the Merrrrsey are all pretty sound. Evertonians tend to have a bit of a chip on there shoulder, but generally ok.

Her ? She ? Pete Price ? PM ? LMAO and stop wanking over my picture you dirty little ......

Started reading this thread and thought to myself, same old shite from the same old muppets just throwing general abuse at anyone regardless of wheather they support city or not.

However turned into a decent read, goes to show that there are some people who post on here that have a brain.

mcmanus said:
Challenger1978 said:
kippax neil said:
Maybe scousers prefer to commit crimes in cities other than Liverpool?

How do the figures work out, because manchester is a much bigger city with a growing population. While Liverpool is much smaller and shrinking, actually its shrinking at such a rate buy 2040 according to the latest goverment estimates the population of Liverpool will have reduced by 50%.

Woohoo!!!!!

By which year will it have disapeared all together?
No that just means that our Liverpudlian friends are now living amongst us all.

Joycee Banercheck said:
mcmanus said:
Challenger1978 said:
kippax neil said:

How do the figures work out, because manchester is a much bigger city with a growing population. While Liverpool is much smaller and shrinking, actually its shrinking at such a rate buy 2040 according to the latest goverment estimates the population of Liverpool will have reduced by 50%.

Woohoo!!!!!

No that just means that our Liverpudlian friends are now living amongst us all.

hclaw.gif

Darker shade of Blue said:
liamctid said:

Her ? She ? Pete Price ? PM ? LMAO and stop wanking over my picture you dirty little ......

All this time I thought you were a bird *sigh* oh well!

And yes, you live for pranking Pete Price! Or at least all the scousers I know love it!

liamctid said:
liamctid said:

And yes, you live for pranking Pete Price! Or at least all the scousers I know love it!

Lol , that pic was just one of my fans :o)
Who's Pete Price ?

liamctid said:
liamctid said:

Lol , that pic was just one of my fans :o)
Who's Pete Price ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmBXFCpldn4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmBXFCpldn4</a>

mcmanus said:
Challenger1978 said:
kippax neil said:

Woohoo!!!!!

I think it's something to do with coastal erosion or braincell erosion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.