Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Not easy to see but attached about Smith the darts player.

Attachments

• C406DC2A-6DAA-40C8-9775-D488FB73BFDD.png
    C406DC2A-6DAA-40C8-9775-D488FB73BFDD.png
    672.1 KB · Views: 123
I wonder how the major hunt for the dozens of cowardly thugs who bombarded the City fans with missiles for 90 minutes is going? It seems to be taking a long time to "develop the film" from those hundreds of CCTV cameras which scan the crowd all the time. No images have been released to the media have they? I am not holding my breath.

I wonder how the major hunt for the dozens of cowardly thugs who bombarded the City fans with missiles for 90 minutes is going? It seems to be taking a long time to "develop the film" from those hundreds of CCTV cameras which scan the crowd all the time. No images have been released to the media have they? I am not holding my breath.
Not taking as long as a decision in Mendy’s trial! Jury was out about 4 weeks ago!

Nothing will come of it. It will be quietly dropped and swept under the carpet (again). It does seem like the club do not want to upset Liverpool. As we know, Liverpool just don't have or do bad publicity for any reason whatsoever. They simply don't allow it to happen and manage every situation accordingly. Why they have so much influence over us is a mystery to be honest. As you rightly say, it has been more than long enough now to have made progress, to publish a 'rogues gallery' of potential suspects - but absolutely nothing. It's laughable. As we know, if it had happened the other way around at Anfield you would never hear the end of it. LFC would be all over it, as would the Echo and local TV. They are untouchable and they know it.

Liverpool may want to sweep it under the carpet & City may even be happy to see it disappear, given it’s their job to provide a safe environment for supporters (we’ve already been up on a charge for the Villa incidents) but I’ll tell you who won’t, the girls father, who gives off serious Liam Neeson Taken vibes, hopefully he turns down the executive seats probably offered by both clubs

Nothing will come of it. It will be quietly dropped and swept under the carpet (again). It does seem like the club do not want to upset Liverpool. As we know, Liverpool just don't have or do bad publicity for any reason whatsoever. They simply don't allow it to happen and manage every situation accordingly. Why they have so much influence over us is a mystery to be honest. As you rightly say, it has been more than long enough now to have made progress, to publish a 'rogues gallery' of potential suspects - but absolutely nothing. It's laughable. As we know, if it had happened the other way around at Anfield you would never hear the end of it. LFC would be all over it, as would the Echo and local TV. They are untouchable and they know it.
This.

Reactions: PPT
Liverpool may want to sweep it under the carpet & City may even be happy to see it disappear, given it’s their job to provide a safe environment for supporters (we’ve already been up on a charge for the Villa incidents) but I’ll tell you who won’t, the girls father, who gives off serious Liam Neeson Taken vibes, hopefully he turns down the executive seats probably offered by both clubs
Too fucking right, if that was my daughter, both city and the scum would have solicitors letters now

City officials could issue such pictures but choose not do so. The Club officials who discriminate against our own fans don’t get called out on here. I’ve no idea why.
City and GMP were extremely quick to release pictures to the MEN with our own fans’ faces on after the Villa game. It was like they couldn’t bloody wait.

City, GMP and the MEN haven’t worked together to release any pictures of Liverpool fans after the other week.

I’ve said this before but City are shit scared of Liverpool, from boardroom to team.

We’ve seen it with the hacking saga, Txiki’s face when we were drawn against Liverpool in the CL, the City team sitting in silence when we were drawn against Liverpool in the CL, our continual shithouse performances against them at Anfield, never pursuing them being punished for all the things they’ve done, never asking to release statements ahead of games for fan behaviour after they’ve sung songs about Harold Shipman, smashed windows on our fans’ mini-buses or coaches or team coach, after spitting at our team bench, after throwing coins at Pep, but then releasing a statement ahead of a game after some of our fans sang a song, then releasing another statement after they threw objects into our crowd and injuring a teenage girl not condemning their behaviour or naming them as the culprits.

I have no idea why we are like this with them. It’s a bit pathetic from City to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.