Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

The Millwall game in 99 the police identified 3 city fans and around 20 cockneys using VHS camcorders, main offence was throwing missiles, nearly all were convicted and sentenced to 12-24 months in prison.
This was 1999 with a VHS camcorder!
Would've got 3 years with Betamax.

11.9m of them are right wing gammons who have been groomed by Murdoch and Rothermere’s rags to believe the BBC is a hotbed of ‘woke’ communists when their highest levels of management in fact have disturbingly close political, social and financial links to the current government
do you believe there is still such a thing as tory toffs? are you an inner city lefty?

The BBC HYS is a complete joke , as you say , even the slightest critcism or piss take about heh Dippers is immediately removed , ive made plenty of complaints but the BBC they just send the standrard bullshit reply and i am now serving my 6th ban , the last one was for referring to Klopp as Clubshop.
Apparently nearly 2 million have not renewed their TV licence in the last 12 months and the BBC just dont have the man power to police this , if everybody just stopped renewing they would be f*cked and the sooner the better.
They're absolutely pathetic. They removed my comment a few weeks ago as it 'broke the house rules'. It was about FIFA and how it's corrupt to the core. Mainly mentioning the hosting of the tournament in Qatar and Russia before that. There's even a full fucking documentary series on Netflix where FIFA Executives and Officials admit that bribing took place and some (nowhere near enough) faced criminal charges. Hardly some unfounded allegation I've just made up and smeared them with.

City and GMP were extremely quick to release pictures to the MEN with our own fans’ faces on after the Villa game. It was like they couldn’t bloody wait.

City, GMP and the MEN haven’t worked together to release any pictures of Liverpool fans after the other week.

I’ve said this before but City are shit scared of Liverpool, from boardroom to team.

We’ve seen it with the hacking saga, Txiki’s face when we were drawn against Liverpool in the CL, the City team sitting in silence when we were drawn against Liverpool in the CL, our continual shithouse performances against them at Anfield, never pursuing them being punished for all the things they’ve done, never asking to release statements ahead of games for fan behaviour after they’ve sung songs about Harold Shipman, smashed windows on our fans’ mini-buses or coaches or team coach, after spitting at our team bench, after throwing coins at Pep, but then releasing a statement ahead of a game after some of our fans sang a song, then releasing another statement after they threw objects into our crowd and injuring a teenage girl not condemning their behaviour or naming them as the culprits.

I have no idea why we are like this with them. It’s a bit pathetic from City to be honest.
A bit? It’s fucking spineless.

They went on the pitch. That's the part of the stadium with 60 UHD broadcast cameras pointed at it, which made it quite easy for tv companies to show footage of them doing it.

The headshots of wanted people you mentioned were released by GMP on 13th July.
There will be insane hi-res CCTV coverage of the crowd at the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.