Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Well the BBC have just reported that the game had no trouble after both sets of fans were warned by e mail . That BBC whitewash covers all .

Prob means actual figjting, they let them out the same time as us, they kept their heads down , very little red on show, plenty of police on show ready if its starts. I know people call them 'feral" on here, and i know they chucked stuff at us , easy to be brave in the stands in among their own. But they are not Millwall , leeds or Birmingham city.
Personally i find the till girls at my local asda more scary.

Lets see what the high-tech security room at the Etihad picks up tonight with it’s numerous high-tech cameras around the stadium.

They will pick up incidents, but they won’t release the footage and pictures of the Liverpool culprits.

City will brush it under the blue & red carpet making sure they don’t upset LFC and reopen the bad feeling between both clubs in public.

A hatchet job by our club on our own fans on South stand level 2.
Probably already been said but they where quick to release & condemn coins being thrown at Pep (that’s aimed at Sky as well) let’s see what happens, I love my club but together with the email this has the potential for me to ask does it love us back

A group of booze and coked up plastic liverpool fans from yourkshire, physically and violently attacking assaulting a middle aged woman enjoying a private night out with her family, is ‘fair enough’
Jog on
Yeah because i said that didn’t I? I was on about them singing a fucking song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.