Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

It's the fault of City fans' singing and City orginisers placing Liverpool fans in the wrong place...

Not the fault of the violent scumbags throwing missiles at little girls...
I totally agree.
However when it comes to throwing things on innocent fans below, not many of us can actually claim complete innocence there.

People that do that are just vermin whoever they are.

Have a big fucking net rolled up on the top of that roof, the first missile that comes down, down comes the netting to stop anymore, fan safety should come first.
Laughable that the Scousers want everyone's sympathy but are ok to throw objects onto kids, always the victims.
They’ll still spit and throw piss through a net.
This could easily be stopped if the Premier League and the FA issued them with games being played behind closed doors, with longer bans for doing it again.
They won’t though cos they’re fucking spineless.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to put Liverpool fans on fhe third tier needs sacking.

Moving on we need to do our best to be seen doing the right thing.

Lifetime bans for anyone caught singing songs about disasters and a naming and shaming them on social media platforms, posters around the ground etc.
But , as mentioned already in this thread, many other teams have been here for cup games and taken the same entire 3rd Tier. Including iirc Leeds.
I’m sure there was the odd missile thrown down, and even up/across.

But that’s very different (though still very wrong) to the barrage unleashed by Liverpool, and the flare.
Similarly with barrages unleashed against coaches, compared to the odd stupidly thrown missile.

It’s a common denominator of worse behaviour than any other clubs fans - Liverpool fans.

No fanbase is pure - I witnessed a vile antisemitic in the tunnel club against Spurs, should have been thrown out/banned, but they was just told to shut up or else, for example.

But they always hide behind that claim and will probably never change !
they are now also equating feed the scousers with child poverty only.

plenty of them claiming we were laughing about starving children, not that I sing it personally but never once did I think it as such.

Last edited:
they are now also equating feed the s kusers with child poverty only.

plenty of them claiming we were laughing about starving children, not that I sing it personally but never once did I think it as such.
They are masters of setting the agenda. Any negative song that's aimed at them is turned into something completely different and phrased as though it's far more deep than just another daft football chant.
They know they are on safe ground with Hillsborough and that by accusing anyone of using it as a dig will see them get sympathy even though the vast majority of the time it's got fuck all to do with that subject. It's their safe space and the cunts will milk it forever because they can.

They are masters of setting the agenda. Any negative song that's aimed at them is turned into something completely different and phrased as though it's far more deep than just another daft football chant.
They know they are on safe ground with Hillsborough and that by accusing anyone of using it as a dig will see them get sympathy even though the vast majority of the time it's got fuck all to do with that subject. It's their safe space and the cunts will milk it forever because they can.
If we sang Russ Abbot’s I love a party, they’d find a Hillsborough reference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.