Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

cunts trying to claim any bad actions were after constanly poverty/hilsborough/cox chanting and they had been forrced i to to it as a reaction
Even if that were true, being offended is never an excuse for violence, especially when it is indiscriminate and with weapons.

As a society we have completely lost touch with reality when it comes to offence, which now seems to be the worst thing that someone can endure, and thereby, in some people’s eyes justifies antisocial and violent responses. It actually shows a level of mental weakness that is pitiful.

Liverpool fans are the apotheosis of this. Mentally weak cunts.

To be fair EB, the club's whole attitude towards supporters has been bland and generic since Soriano walked through the door.

It's not a club anymore, it's been the 'product' since they removed the FC from the name, and called themselves the City Group.

As for us supporters...They pat us on the head and throw us a bone every now and then.
It's all business with him, while that's not necessarily a bad thing, I wish he could at least try to act like he also loves the football side of things.

To be fair EB, the club's whole attitude towards supporters has been bland and generic since Soriano walked through the door.

It's not a club anymore, it's been the 'product' since they removed the FC from the name, and called themselves the City Group.

As for us supporters...They pat us on the head and throw us a bone every now and then.
I am being taken out for a Christmas dinner today but I shall be back around 3.00 and will be replying to City’s email with a little less respect than my first. I am going to ask for my email to be sent to the Supporter Services manager and say I want a reply from them.
The bit is between my teeth now as they say. I am in it for the long haul. (Well writing well worded, polite but angry letters, takes my mind off my pain!) *lol* watch out Supporter services person. :-)

Maybe City had no choice but to put the Scousers up there. Seat allocation and segregation.

But City should have put large poles holding netting up in-front of the Scousers. All it takes is 2 brackets attached to the wall for each pole, the pole is then inserted in the brackets, and the netting is stretched out. Easy to do and not expensive.

The minimum the club should have done along with GMP is put Police and stewards across the full length of the tier, which neither did, with GMP hand held video camera spotters filming the Liverpool fans.

Let’s see if the security team at City find any Liverpool fans throwing objects with their high-tech video cameras and pass that information on to GMP, MP and LFC. Of course City won’t release the footage or the identity of the Scousers involved and caught.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.