Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

This should be highlighted by Manchester city by club statements and getting the police and Premier League/FA involved, we need to show the truth about them scum fans, we all knew what was coming after the email they both sent out,

am sick of getting bans in the Liverpool thread here on blue moon because I speak the truth ? everybody needs to start getting a backbone and call them out for what they are (SCUM) and not BAN our own fan site,

ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT, why are we made to stand and take this shit by them scum fans ?
But it is City who put them there, knowing full well that this had
a high possibility for what could happen, and it did?

Saw that flare get lobbed into the second tier from my seat in EL3. Absolute scumbags - hopefully they can identity the culprits and charge them. To be fair I was stood will some lfc fans on Metrolink after the game and they seemed like decent lads.

Manchester city should never give them away ticket again for 5 season, BAN all Liverpool fans from the ETIHAD,
we have enough proof to show the ruling Governing body that a major crime happened AGAIN, and we are taking the matter into our own hands and protecting our own fans, because when we let the police and the Premier League take over the matter nothing ever get done,

But it is City who put them there, knowing full well that this had a high possibility for what happened?

I think it's in the league cup rules that away fans have a larger ticket allocation ? so Manchester city could do nothing else,

We need to get these stories to the press. An email was sent asking for fans to behave and they haven't. If this was the other way round it would be the headline on the BBC Sport site. Fucking joke. That shite email told us to report things, so fucking report it and let's see if the press give a shit.

we all know it will fall on deaf ears

I think it's in the league cup rules that away fans have a larger ticket allocation ? so Manchester city could do nothing else,
As a fan who wants to win every game and competition, I would be more than happy for the club to explain to the FA or whoever that fan safety is more important. Why do we need to sit or stand behind barriers, but the feral scum can rain bottles, coins, piss, etc and we as a club accept. Perhaps as a club we should say thanks, but no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.