Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Prob means actual figjting, they let them out the same time as us, they kept their heads down , very little red on show, plenty of police on show ready if its starts. I know people call them 'feral" on here, and i know they chucked stuff at us , easy to be brave in the stands in among their own. But they are not Millwall , leeds or Birmingham city.
Personally i find the till girls at my local asda more scary.
Their support is mainly Scandinavian and Welsh anyway, Everton are the true Scouse club

Prob means actual figjting, they let them out the same time as us, they kept their heads down , very little red on show, plenty of police on show ready if its starts. I know people call them 'feral" on here, and i know they chucked stuff at us , easy to be brave in the stands in among their own. But they are not Millwall , leeds or Birmingham city.
Always the same with Liverpool fans at the Etihad and at Wembley. Proper heads down, no eye contact, mouths shut merchants who don’t want to know when we’re all freely mingling.

I walked round with the kids knowing id meet them head on, i guess i was a tad concerned so said to the kids (10 and 7) to hold my hand as we’ll be walking right through the scousers.
As my daughter said back in the car ,”daddy i didnt even hear a bin dipper”.

Thats my girl

I’ve sat in the same seat since the Etihad opened & last night was possibly the worst of them all.

On the pitch we were great, but unfortunately my night was ruined after me n my lad got showered with coins & missiles all game.

The club should hang its head in shame. Decision to put them up there in the first place was ridiculous, alongside that bullshit email we received on Tuesday, they look rather stupid now.

Lifetime bans from all football in E&W for anyone throwing a flare in a football match.

can't understand the mentality of people who pay good money to watch a football match, just to attack strangers they have never met, including women and kids.

Anyone doing it is absolute scum regardless of who they support.
Yeah good idea but how exactly do you enforce a lifetime ban at even a single ground let alone all football in this country?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.