Liverpool (H) - 25 Nov 2023

And I'd be very careful selling too,not just buying, we dont want away fans in our end.
I’m not sure how to know with certainty on either end. To be frank the hubby and I are new-ish to the football scene. We live in Australia and our friends are obsessed with it and have even created their own podcast about it and it’s made us really excited to catch it live if we can. The reason why I say new-ish is because when I was younger and Man City was a new team, I was a fan right away and fought with my mates about it all the time haha. Anyway I am hopeful we’ll be able to go and get the experience of being in the thick of it (as absolute Man city fans). And also hopeful if we get tickets that they’re legit! If you have any tips about this please lmk .

The reason why I say new-ish is because when I was younger and Man City was a new team, I was a fan right away and fought with my mates about it all the time haha.
New team ? wtf

I spoke with a young Kiwi couple on the tram going to the game yesterday v bournemouth,they couldn't understand me and vice versa, You leave me puzzled too.

G'day...

I’m not sure how to know with certainty on either end. To be frank the hubby and I are new-ish to the football scene. We live in Australia and our friends are obsessed with it and have even created their own podcast about it and it’s made us really excited to catch it live if we can. The reason why I say new-ish is because when I was younger and Man City was a new team, I was a fan right away and fought with my mates about it all the time haha. Anyway I am hopeful we’ll be able to go and get the experience of being in the thick of it (as absolute Man city fans). And also hopeful if we get tickets that they’re legit! If you have any tips about this please lmk .
A new team? confused now.

Looking for 1 ticket anywhere for Liverpool game. Have a spurs home ticket for December that I can swap,if that helps. Cheers blues

Piss poor way to post your 2nd post asking for advice to get tickets for one of our biggest games of the season !
Oh no, my bad. They were just new to me since they were relegated for the period where I started watching the premier league. Apologies guys I didn’t meant to offend anyone, I know the club has a long history. Like I said, I personally am new to the whole scene so I think I have a ways to come up to date.

Hi All

Looking for one, I’m not fussed where it is and have supporter number etc. for transfer.

Thanks

I’ve bought a ticket off Daz Clark’s FB age for £75 for r kid (who’s now saying he isn’t going). I’m waiting for the ticket in 110 to be transferred to me. If there is somebody with more than 100 posts interested then DM me.

I still haven't received my liverpool tickets on my phone is there still time or shall I ring the club,thanks for your time on this matter.

I still haven't received my liverpool tickets on my phone is there still time or shall I ring the club,thanks for your time on this matter.
If you bought the tickets with your Cityzens membership, then you should have an email with a link to download to your phone. Check your junk mail. Or you can login to the website and download from there.

If you have a season ticket it should be showing already, otherwise click the three dots above the ST > Pass details > Toggle automatic updates off/on and it should update.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.