Liverpool (H) - Carabao Cup 4th Round - Thu 22nd Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah hasn't been great so far this season, his goal against us was down to our (cancelo's) mistake and a long punt.

We get in there, impose out game with gundo as the metronome, and I'll be confident.

Unsure what the atmosphere will be like, I think like most that that joint statement was a huge mistake. I think even pointing out that they had a parade on the anniversary of heysel would be pounced upon by the media and offended Liverpool fans now as city instigating the whole rivalry, when we know the opposite is true. They're desperate to have a rival, to be relevant, and when a larger than normal proportion of your fan base can't or don't want to behave, you get what we have here

Sure, things need to calm down between the two sets of fans, but there is a disparity in both the reporting and types of activities against each set of fans so to say pack it in and we'll treat it as all the same, leaves a bad taste. They didn't like one of the songs sung about them, ignoring the ones about a serial killer they sing back which was both more recent historically and carries a higher death count... then there is the physical damage to coaches, Merseyside Police consistently failing to find an offender despite footage of Liverpool fans standing on police vehicles hurling bottles, spitting on and throwing coins at our staff and the subsequent media doubt on pep's credibility by their use of words, hacking our scouting database, supposedly calling our chairman a terrorist commonly within the walls of anfield, trying to get us kicked out of competitions before charges were heard let alone proven... The list goes on and that's before we even mention the shame of heysel, the fact that Liverpool FC chose to hold a parade recently on it's anniversary (can you imagine if a club did that on the anniversary of Hillsborough!) and the fact that City were one of the many clubs who missed out on European football and income thanks to the results of that. Or the support for racist Suarez. Or the constant media selective reporting, the role of Klopp and fake tickets in Paris, the complete inability to accept any fault or contributing behavior at all. So all that vs one song, and all is equal? Hmmm.

I know it's the carabao, but please City, smash them on the pitch.

Everyone has been getting covid this week, this will be a super spreader no doubt as most people no longer have tests.

I have the regular winter flu, ten times worse than covid but something we have never swabbed for…..

Gutted to be missing this one, worse still my ticket was one of those “upload to mobile passes” so can’t even transfer it to someone else it seems

Even when we are full strength and they are struggling we don’t seem to beat these lot. They win the match we win the league.

I struggle to see how this game will be any
different especially if we see one of Peps cup
teams (See last years FA cup semi final). In view of the opponents (who it seems will field a strong team) it will be irritating if some of players who featured little in the World Cup are not playing.

But having said that Pep usually knows best ( including about his players fitness) so hopefully my pessimism is misplaced
Pep’s record against them is:
P18 W5 D5 L8 W%27.7

In the last 7 it’s been:
P7 W1 D3 L3 W%14.3

We’ve not won any of the last 5 against them, we’ve lost the last 3.

We often shit ourselves against this lot, the team are as bad as our boardroom when it comes to bowing down for the cunts.

Didn't pep say they and other players weren't available for selection tomorrow

As my post above says, most of the time these buggers don’t turn up against Liverpool anyway… so maybe this isn’t a bad thing.

Did the written press ask Klopp about the email both clubs have received about behaviour? If so not seen it anywhere in the media..

Pep’s record against them is:
P18 W5 D5 L8 W%27.7

In the last 7 it’s been:
P7 W1 D3 L3 W%14.3

We’ve not won any of the last 5 against them, we’ve lost the last 3.

We often shit ourselves against this lot, the team are as bad as our boardroom when it comes to bowing down for the cunts.
Its strange, we have the guts and balls to come back against Villa to win the title & loads of other late wins but we completely shit ourselves and wimp out when playing this lot

I have the regular winter flu, ten times worse than covid but something we have never swabbed for…..

Gutted to be missing this one, worse still my ticket was one of those “upload to mobile passes” so can’t even transfer it to someone else it seems
Some have said screen shots work fella, nothing ventured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.