Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep’s record against them is:
P18 W5 D5 L8 W%27.7

In the last 7 it’s been:
P7 W1 D3 L3 W%14.3

We’ve not won any of the last 5 against them, we’ve lost the last 3.

We often shit ourselves against this lot, the team are as bad as our boardroom when it comes to bowing down for the cunts.
Thought we’d turned a bit of a corner a few years ago too, least we don’t get blitzed in the first half hour anymore…

Its strange, we have the guts and balls to come back against Villa to win the title & loads of other late wins but we completely shit ourselves and wimp out when playing this lot
Wouldn’t say we wimp out, but Pep does ask our players to take the emotion out of an occasion and play with their heads, he knows matching fire with fire normally means we’ll be down to 10 men, he prefers patterns of play & playing as a unit, as opposed to a NDJ or VK going off script and wiping one of the fookers out. Unfortunately this sometimes feels like the script is written before kick off, especially at their place, be funny if Pep went with a youthful team leaving them with no moral victory whatsoever (if they won) it would feel like a surrender, I’m not advocating it at all but it would be a very Pep thing to do

I have the regular winter flu, ten times worse than covid but something we have never swabbed for…..

Gutted to be missing this one, worse still my ticket was one of those “upload to mobile passes” so can’t even transfer it to someone else it seems

When you get over bragging about how bad your common cold is (if you had full blown flu you’d be too ill to even think about football) you should maybe think about showing some respect to the grieving families of the hundreds of thousands killed by covid, which is actually far more contagious than flu and which, even in it’s current form, still kills the elderly and vulnerable people of all ages.

Ortega

Ake
Laporte
Akanji
Lewis

Gundo
Phillips
Rodri

Kev

Haaland
Mahrez/Palmer

Midfield diamond

Rodri at the botton
Kev at the top
Phillips And Gundo either side

Whatever happens we need to put this lot back in the hole they crawled out from!

make no bones about it, tonight's game will full on, they have upset us and got under our skin.
that email has been put in the delete bin, this is now personal.

I’ve just seen an email that the club; it is entitled: City vs. Littlewoods - all you need to know.

They are a bunch of Scouse bastards; that’s all I need to know.
I sometimes pop onto their cesspit of a fans forum - to drink in their pain - they are that far up their own arses about being victims - I get quite a few laughs

Here is a little selection from their pre-match thread that shows their take on the joint letter and how they are obsessed with us:

"Absolutely disgusted by that email from the club. Think we've been had off completely by those cheating c*nts. Nothing will be done though, no one wants to go against them"

"There is not a single fucking chance that the feral, sportswashed c*nts won’t be chanting all their usual vile abuse. Despite all their ‘success’ they remain one of the angriest, most bitter fanbases. Even giving our blue neighbours a run for their money.

It really is time such chants were treated the same as racist chanting. Anything like that should be stadium bans for everyone involved and punishments for the club if it continues."

"The occasional finger wagging from the club at the weekly Hillsborough chants, but we'll hold hands with Sportswash FC the moment they spit the dummy and act like we're all in this together

Fuck off with that weak crap"

I think that it is fair to say that we get right under their skin and they are obsessed with us

When you get over bragging about how bad your common cold is (if you had full blown flu you’d be too ill to even think about football) you should maybe think about showing some respect to the grieving families of the hundreds of thousands killed by covid, which is actually far more contagious than flu and which, even in it’s current form, still kills the elderly and vulnerable people of all ages.
Oh dear

Didn't pep say they and other players weren't available for selection tomorrow

If this is true I see nothing but a battering for us I’m afraid. It will be a grim night if we go a goal or two down early and have to sit there with 5000 scousers having a party in the top tier.

If this is true I see nothing but a battering for us I’m afraid. It will be a grim night if we go a goal or two down early and have to sit there with 5000 scousers having a party in the top tier.
They are likely to have Jota Salah and Nunez all fit and they will be a handful for sure. Could be a good game for Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.