Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our gung ho approach will see us loose, we went into the Monaco game 2 goals to the good, we didn't need a goal, a professional keep the ball time waste etc see the game out, but pep is incapable of playing this way as proved Saturday, yes it's nice to see attractive football, but sometimes we need to change, who would have given 2 shits if the second half on Saturday was the most dull half ever seen?

3 - 0 to extra time and win on pens. This would be a bigger miracle than 5 - 1. Stranger things have happened

We nearly came from being 4-1 down to 4-4 against this lot in less than a half of football only a few months back.

We have 90 minutes this time, at home.

Liverpool have proven on multiple occasions this year that their game management can be erratic.

Let’s give the scousers a taste of their medicine, close em down fanaticaly.

Play a front 4 of Jesus, Aguero, Sane and sterling, silva and De Bruyne behind with a back 4 of walker play him on the left, komps, Danilo with fern in front of them but covering the runs of Mane!

Smash them early and watch them fold!!
Good team that.

See the video I posted a couple of pages ago, its happened before.
I'm not sure at 56 I could do that again though.

If we score first and can keep them on the ropes with our possession game the doubt will set in.

I don’t think Liverpool’s game management is that of a top level team.

The experience is not there and they don’t have Anfield to help them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.