Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way I can see us scoring the 5 or more goals that we need tomorrow. The only person to blame is Pep. If he hadn't played a slightly weakened team and won the derby against the rags, both the players and the crowd would have been well up for it. However as we lost the players will be well down for this game and I think we will be lucky if we come out of this game with a win never a mind the 4 goal margin that we need. We will need to score at least 5 if not more.
Conversely, what if he had played all the aces against the rags and still lost. We are starting tomorrow with a stronger team that battered the rags first half, that in itself is a boost is it not?

There is no way I can see us scoring the 5 or more goals that we need tomorrow. The only person to blame is Pep. If he hadn't played a slightly weakened team and won the derby against the rags, both the players and the crowd would have been well up for it. However as we lost the players will be well down for this game and I think we will be lucky if we come out of this game with a win never a mind the 4 goal margin that we need. We will need to score at least 5 if not more.

The players will be well up for it as are most of the posters on here. We might not win by enough to get through but the doom merchants should go and hide in a hole till Wednesday as far as I am concerned

Maybe they are trying to get the doom and gloom merchants on side before the game.

Best way to get the doom and gloom merchants on side is to put 100% in to every tackle, run for every ball, work your cock off for the team, close down every pass, defend every set piece, work as a team and keep your head up no matter what....etc etc, you get the idea

Alternatively drop a few sound bites on social media and put in 50% whilst flicking through holiday mags at HT
;)

I’d rather they did their talking on the pitch and not the social media....talk is cheap
You don't think we have done any talking on the pitch during a campaign that has seen us widely acknowledged as probably the best team in prem history?

Irrespective,this is 2018(unfortunately) and social media dictates every single aspect of modern life.

Outrage is another such aspect.

Email received from City today:
4. We would like to remind all supporters that pyrotechnics are dangerous and are not welcome by the majority of fans. They cause breathing difficulties and we have had occasions when fans have panicked as a consequence of them being set off in the stadium. It is an offence to enter a stadium with such an item, or any prohibited item, and those engaging in this behaviour risk arrest, prosecution and the prospect of a football banning order.

Slightly ironic ! So they're ok anywhere outside the stadium? Presumably the Dippers encourage their fans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.