Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Think we played ok. Deserved to win. Never a foul on keeper. Neville's comments are embarrassing to say the least. Bias at it's finest. Prick! Bernando, fantastic again. Pity, a few where let's say not at there best. Alverez had a stinker I thought.
Utter wanker to day Neville. Yeah, we will played well, fuck that little ****.

We should've been 2-0 up... that goal should've stood and always should in that exact scenario it's scandalous that it didn't.

Alisson had already dropped his clanger by the time he'd even been touched, before VAR I could understand that being missed but it's a clear and obvious error by the keeper, there was clearly also no interference in his ability to stop the goal either a scandalous decision.

We've been denied an all time consecutive home win record thanks to a dodgy VAR call.
It was always gonna happen against those cnuts.

We take the point at this stage of the season and move on, it was a bitty game truth be told and little chances for both teams, I will say for a so-called Big game at 12.30pm after the international break is crazy
works for me, meant I could get in the pub

Will have to watch it back but for their goal it looked to me that Doku had a shot that wasnt really on and we would have been better keeping the ball moving. Bit of a dont shoot Vinny moment but different outcome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.