Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

So let me get this right. Newcastle's goal against us where Joelinton has both hands squarely on Gabriel's back is allowed to stand yet Akanji gives Alisson a slight nudge and it is disallowed? Bollocks to that.
I’ve watched it three or four times now, barely a nudge. A challenge in the air, for the ball is what Akanji made and as far as I’m aware, is allowed within the laws of the game. Referee made a balls up, simple as that.

Should have won happy with a draw as we were letting them have too much space.

Played with a bit of fear I thought today & Rodri desperately needed Lewis next to him.

No idea why pep didn’t take Alvarez off for another holding midfielder thought it cost us in the end.

Doku, Bernie & ake very good the rest very average today

Sadly 2 points dropped

How many times have we drawn games against this lot when we battered them ? again poor finishing costing us and considering our record at Anfield we have to win at home, the Spurs game is must win now as our record in their place is even worse.
Always better 2nd half of season plus KDB back who knows. CTID

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.