Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Watched the disallowed goal a couple of times and Alisson is extremely lucky.

He flaps at the ball before Akanji even touches him. For me it should of stood.

Ref only has a split second to make the decision but surely var should of seen that
It was a goal, they got away with it.

Awful performance after the goal. Unacceptable. We've made winning the league unnecessarily and needlessly difficult. 4 points dropped from winning positions in the last 2 games is absolute pathetic. Wasted so many good chances by playing a poor final ball. Didn't help we had nobody to bring off the bench today. Had we not played like a set of fucking pussies against Arsenal and Wolves this wouldn't have mattered so much, but it does. And now lesser games will matter even more. Praying KDB coming back galvanises us. Shit show.
At least your not flapping

Watched the disallowed goal a couple of times and Alisson is extremely lucky.

He flaps at the ball before Akanji even touches him. For me it should of stood.

Ref only has a split second to make the decision but surely var should of seen that

It was a ridiculous decision. Alison had hold of him first and Akanji barely touched him.

Disappointing that, nowt wrong with our second "goal". Wonder how much of a mention it will get on MOTD tonight.

Awful performance after the goal. Unacceptable. We've made winning the league unnecessarily and needlessly difficult. 4 points dropped from winning positions in the last 2 games is absolute pathetic. Wasted so many good chances by playing a poor final ball. Didn't help we had nobody to bring off the bench today. Had we not played like a set of fucking pussies against Arsenal and Wolves this wouldn't have mattered so much, but it does. And now lesser games will matter even more. Praying KDB coming back galvanises us. Shit show.
and that KDB can recover, he looks a bit weighty over last two years - def doesn't help with a weaker hamstring - 'I'm not confident that he can properly get over this one

we are quite meek as a club, pretty quiet today i know its 12.30 but a huge roar for the 'goal' would have meant a proper VAR check needed. A grumble as we look down at our feet...easy to 'move along, nothing to check here'...own worst enemy we are at times
In what way was the VAR check that occurred not a "proper VAR check".

Jeez..

We’re suffering from injuries and illness too much at the moment.

Get Jack, John and Kev back and they will help knit the rest of the team together.

I do wonder if other players have had this bug that ruled Grealish out today. Phil looked off his usual sharpness and of course Julian was knackered.

Really need a full strength squad for Spurs. It just wasn’t coming together for whatever reason today. That disallowed Dias goal was a disgrace, but I won’t get started on that for the sake of my blood pressure.

Great work by Bernardo and Ake though.

We played very well, final ball aside. 2-3 better final passes and we'd have won comfortably. Shit happens.

How was that little sewer rat taa not booked for going over to the city fans in the south stand to celebrate and then turn back twice to rile them even more?!? The clubs and police warned fans about behaviour and yet the referee turns his back purposely on him doing it. Sure that incident had to be investigated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.