Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Disappointing but it is what it is. Hopefully with Kev back in the second half we get something at Anfield. Will be interesting to see if we sign anybody in January.

Watched it in a bar in Barca, full of half kit wanker scousers without a Liverpudlian accent between them. Listening to them go on and you realise what a truly deluded bunch of cunts their cultists are. Football fans my arse.

Agreed, but why can't var advise the match official to take a look at the camera. They don't have to advise or put pressure on him, if he feels his original decision was correct, then fair enough. It makes you wonder how the pressure put on him in the media this week affected one or two strange decisions against City in the game.
I think the media control VAR....said all along its subject to subtle unspoken manipulation just to ensure sky continues to have a league to sell globally

We’re suffering from injuries and illness too much at the moment.

Get Jack, John and Kev back and they will help knit the rest of the team together.

I do wonder if other players have had this bug that ruled Grealish out today. Phil looked off his usual sharpness and of course Julian was knackered.

Really need a full strength squad for Spurs. It just wasn’t coming together for whatever reason today. That disallowed Dias goal was a disgrace, but I won’t get started on that for the sake of my blood pressure.

Great work by Bernardo and Ake though.

Watched it in a bar in Barca, full of half kit wanker scousers without a Liverpudlian accent between them. Listening to them go on and you realise what a truly deluded bunch of cunts their cultists are. Football fans my arse.
Agreed, and we have some saying we want a global fan base..to me, stick the money ..have fans that have an affinity. Also these southern reds rob the likes or Wycombe, Bristol City etc of fans...this needs to be called out, complete glory hunters. Had a 'chat' with a load of Cardiff reds at the LC semi at wembley. They didn't have an answer when I said ''ok you have supported them since you were a kid but you had so many more chances to watch a game at Cardiff then make a 400 mile round trip. so your not rea; football fans are you?''...glory hunters the red shirts

We’re suffering from injuries and illness too much at the moment.

Get Jack, John and Kev back and they will help knit the rest of the team together.

I do wonder if other players have had this bug that ruled Grealish out today. Phil looked off his usual sharpness and of course Julian was knackered.

Really need a full strength squad for Spurs. It just wasn’t coming together for whatever reason today. That disallowed Dias goal was a disgrace, but I won’t get started on that for the sake of my blood pressure.

Great work by Bernardo and Ake though.
we were still much more comfortable than Liverpool were today... i feel quite relieved that they didn't come and tear us a new one...they look pretty average too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.