Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Our squad looks light, there was nothing to come on and give us a lift. Feels like an attacking option would be good in Jan. oh and a certain Belgian to be back, he’d have had a field day today

Frustrated we couldn’t score the second, but that’s football.

Bernie and Roderi were excellent and Akanji looked better in the Stones role than before.

They’re not an elite side, so we should finish above them.

Their fans were shite. Not a peep out of them until they scored.

Yes, it was an interesting observation I had on Akanji's play today.

I noted one mistake on a first time pass attempted out wide for Walker.

I think he excelled today; more probing and expansive than Stones would have been and against a tricky midfield. However, how Stones plays has more control even if he slows the game down a touch more.

Again, that's not to say Akanji didn't have control as he just played the ball in an even distribution forwards and backwards, but I think Stones is easy on the eye and doesn't look like he'll lose the ball.

I think Guardiola has found himself two very capable back ups for and WITH Rodri in the middle.

Even spit said the scoucers we’re very lucky we should ask for the game to be replied

Agreed, and we have some saying we want a global fan base..to me, stick the money ..have fans that have an affinity. Also these southern reds rob the likes or Wycombe, Bristol City etc of fans...this needs to be called out, complete glory hunters. Had a 'chat' with a load of Cardiff reds at the LC semi at wembley. They didn't have an answer when I said ''ok you have supported them since you were a kid but you had so many more chances to watch a game at Cardiff then make a 400 mile round trip. so your not rea; football fans are you?''...glory hunters the red shirts
I support Man City and I live currently in the south west. Before that in the south east. I have never lived up north. However I have supported City since 1967. As a young teenager I caught the train to London to watch City every time they came to town. Recently I have shared a mini bus of supporters travelling from the South West to City home games every midweek when Champions league nights were on getting home around 4am.
Should I support Bristol City the nearest team to me?.

Not a fucking chance!

And yet at this point last season, when we had both Gundogan and Mahrez, we were behind Arsenal in the league, three points worse off after 13 games, and had just dropped points at home to Everton and lost to Brentford. Considering the level of upheaval the squad has had this summer just gone, considering how many new lads we're having to blood in, and considering KDB, Jack, and Johnny Stones have all been missing/unfit, we're doing very well.

Such a great post this. We are doing very well considering the squad change and fitness issues. Very well

Question is - when feb comes can we go up a gear?

Still can’t get my head around this
0b18a578aadc6fc1a94fd6ba70392e79.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.