Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Wolves and Arsenal beat us without offering too much.

We had injuries and still do.

We've embedded players without the requisite learning curve under Guardiola, i.e., no pre-season. We've had to make do with the players we have to replace the players we've lost to injury and sales. This has led to the erratic control of the mid game to game, trying different combinations.

Won't be like this next year for those players with more experience in the said roles.

With all that said, we're well within touching distance of the top, be it first or otherwise.

Odd to not see grealish get on despite Alvarez and Foden playing poorly. Bernardo had some brilliant moments but felt like he could've taken it by the scruff with a little bit more. Akanji and Ake had very good games

I support Man City and I live currently in the south west. Before that in the south east. I have never lived up north. However I have supported City since 1967. As a young teenager I caught the train to London to watch City every time they came to town. Recently I have shared a mini bus of supporters travelling from the South West to City home games every midweek when Champions league nights were on getting home around 4am.
Should I support Bristol City the nearest team to me?.

Not a fucking chance!
Good response. Welcome one and all - its the ticket prices that play a part in stopping more local fans going.

Gary Neville thinks Tront is as good as Kev.

55874c54a78fe3c12d08f59aff09c61f.gif

Not playing in Alvarez earlier on that 3 on 2 in the first half . . . Ugh. But broadly he terrorized them. He’s 19. He’s just getting started. And tough as nails too. Couldn’t believe he could walk after that foul.
Hard to believe he’s only 19 so I checked and he isn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.