Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

The ridiculous decision to disallow our 2nd 'goal' shifted the momentum to the dippers and it was obvious to me that they would then score soon after, which they duly did. On another day we could even have lost!
Matip is a dirty tw*t and Arnold is an obnoxious one.
It seems to me that the P/L are manipulating some games to create some kind of 'exciting' battle for the title.
Yes, I am bitter!
Suspected for years now that the officials try to "keep the game interesting".

Whether this is for sky/bt and the armchair mob I dont know.

The problem is that it can let the losing side back in and win, like rags last season, could have happened today too.

Like Pep said, our goals have to be perfect.

Still think we can win the league though, if we can improve they wont be able to stop us despite those tactics.

I am bitter too.................thought we should have won, and dont get me started on the scouse love in.

Suspected for years now that the officials try to "keep the game interesting".

Whether this is for sky/bt and the armchair mob I dont know.

The problem is that it can let the losing side back in and win, like rags last season, could have happened today too.

Like Pep said, our goals have to be perfect.

Still think we can win the league though, if we can improve they wont be able to stop us despite those tactics.

I am bitter too.................thought we should have won, and dont get me started on the scouse love in.
"Balance the sport with the product"

Clear today that City without Kevin and John look pretty much on par with the rest out there. Time to invest properly on some real players
And Grealish, Kovacic, Gvardiol, and Nunes. We were a damn sight better than Liverpool today and still have 6 top players to work back in. Don’t disagree that one more would be nice.

Shite result for me, cant ship 5 goals in 2 games and expect anything less……massive 4 points dropped imo

The ridiculous decision to disallow our 2nd 'goal' shifted the momentum to the dippers and it was obvious to me that they would then score soon after, which they duly did. On another day we could even have lost!
Matip is a dirty tw*t and Arnold is an obnoxious one.
It seems to me that the P/L are manipulating some games to create some kind of 'exciting' battle for the title.
Yes, I am bitter!

Just watched 2nd goal on City site. Major play acting from Allison to cover his mistake. Poor decision.

Neville “Trent like KDB”…… is it April Fools?
He knows full well that’s absurd. He’s miserable and mentally broken. Now resorting to saying ridiculous things to get a reaction. He’s showing the world why he was once a total failure at Valencia and is struggling to be relevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.