Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Case of not taking our chances.

Ederson was superb in catching any high ball in the box.

Should have won but a points not the worst outcome. Can’t see Liverpool being challengers in the long run.
Bar one poor throw, Ederson was superb today. His passing was ridiculous. Contrast that to his opposite number who had a dreadful game from a distribution perspective.

Doku had so many chances out left but his final ball was woeful. Okay performance and Liverpool certainly weren’t at their best. Need to see disallowed goal again. Onwards and upwards blues. What’s TAA’s problem? Made a complete c*** on himself and can’t believe he didn’t get a card shouting f*** you as loud as he could over and over - makes a mockery of all the ’cool it’ stuff from the clubs all week.

1-0 vs Wolves and we lose, 4-3 up vs Chelsea and we draw, 1-0 up here today and we draw.

its becoming theme, we need to work out and solve this issue before another 3 games of leading but not having the killer instinct to kill it off before we allow them back in. improvement needed both upfront and at the back too.
+controlling the midfield too.

quite a sick season with multiple teams so close.
if fucking rags grab a win tomorrow they are only 5 points worse than us after 13 rounds, that is sick given how awful they are.
The ridiculous decision to disallow our 2nd 'goal' shifted the momentum to the dippers and it was obvious to me that they would then score soon after, which they duly did. On another day we could even have lost!
Matip is a dirty tw*t and Arnold is an obnoxious one.
It seems to me that the P/L are manipulating some games to create some kind of 'exciting' battle for the title.
Yes, I am bitter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.