Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Free kicks might as well give ball back to opposition. Walker stepping up thinking he is a candidate ffs. Last season, De Bruyne, Gundo, Mahrez you felt the net was going to bulge every time. Now you know it’s wall or sky.

surely we should be selecting a couple of players and practising shit out of this given we’re likely to get loads given we have Doku and Grealish bringing fouls in by the bucket load.

‘Some’ of them don’t do themselves any favours.
My brother hangs around the ground longer after the game than me.
On his way out of the ‘family stand’ there was a scouser face timing his mates shouting about Manchester being a shit hole and City fans being too scared to do anything about it.
I hope he got a good kicking.
I’ll reserve judgement on why he may have got a slap or two because firstly he’s a scouser and secondly they aren’t so sweet an innocent as they like to make out.

No doubt some fans can be horrible twats but that doesn't mean the majority are. Reports are he wasn't giving it out he just cheered.

Beating someone up just because they were happy their team scored is pretty small time. No problem with him being asked to leave but assaulting him should lead to bans.

Apologies if this had been posted earlier, but yesterday, the lino our side (with the yellow flag) was either useless, a cheat, or both. All through the first half, at least 4 or 5 times, a pass came over the top, the Liverpool player, level with us, was yards offside (not even close, so no need to let it play out), and everytime, he allowed play to continue, then finally, more often than not, after we had regained possession, the twat sticks his flag up. I said at half time, you watch him this time, he'll find his flag, and won't be able to keep it down.

Needless to say, that is exactly what happened, the best one, about halfway through the half, Foden was possibly marginally ahead of his marker (just the sort you should let play out), the twat immediately sticks his flag up, completely ignoring the FACT, that Matip, on the far side, was playing him on by at least 5 yards!

Again this has obviously been covered earlier, so i'm not asking about the goal disallowed for a "foul" on Allison, think most of us agree he dropped it, but has anyone else commented on the one about 10 minutes later, when he stumbled and stepped back into his own goal, in my opinion, not the slightest doubt, that goal line technology, would have gone off, indicating the ball had crossed the line, but surprise surprise the ref gave him another freekick?

His methods have seen us alright so far.
Even without the subs we had chances late on to win the game.
The lack of subs had no diverse affect, it’s just something fans jump on when we don’t win.
subs are there for a reason, we lost our way in the second half and the dips had a string of corners before they scored even though we still had the better chances.

Honestly how the fuck have they got away with this Arnold POTM narrative they’ve forced? He was shit, got skinned almost consistently but scored a goal.
Absolutely weird behavior. Not unexpected, just weird.
Neville seems to have some sort of crush on him, despite his absolute limitations as a full back. They're desperate for him to make it as a right back cum midfielder, where he can use his immense passing ability (which is basically 40 yard sprayed passes).

In all fairness, I wouldn't say anyone was POTM, as everyone was a bit luke warm.

I'd actually go as far to say that one or the keepers could have got it, as both made some saves at important moments.

No doubt some fans can be horrible twats but that doesn't mean the majority are. Reports are he wasn't giving it out he just cheered.

Beating someone up just because they were happy their team scored is pretty small time. No problem with him being asked to leave but assaulting him should lead to bans.
Completely agree that it's wrong to beat someone up for this.

Without condoning it, its also completely stupid, and borderline a complete disrespect, to celebrate in the home team end, and expect to come away unscathed.

Let's just agree that all parties are idiots and leave it at that!

Free kicks might as well give ball back to opposition. Walker stepping up thinking he is a candidate ffs. Last season, De Bruyne, Gundo, Mahrez you felt the net was going to bulge every time. Now you know it’s wall or sky.

surely we should be selecting a couple of players and practising shit out of this given we’re likely to get loads given we have Doku and Grealish bringing fouls in by the bucket load.

Can Foden not take them? His technique is brilliant with everything else.

In the south stand 3rd tier a scouser had a hard time but there were police filming everything from both sides on the 2nd tier corners where disabled seats are.

subs are there for a reason, we lost our way in the second half and the dips had a string of corners before they scored even though we still had the better chances.
Subs are there for a reason , just nobody on the subs bench was going to come on and change the game .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.