Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone’s pointed it out yet, but that win has put us cumulatively ahead of the dippers this season, on GD.

Prem: dippers 54, City 50. GD 39 for both.
CL: dippers 9 points (!), City 13. GD - dippers 2, City 10.
Overall: dippers 63 points GD 41. City 63 points GD 49.

Normally I’d think it was incredibly petty to point this out, but I’ve heard so much bilge about the dippers being so incredible, I thought it needed pointing out.

We’ve also now lost the same number of matches overall.

@blueinsa To be fair that is someone’s summary of the post. Does anyone have the actual wording from FIFA?

And also referees interpretation of careless and reckless has clearly been feet off the ground over the least few years in situations like this. Wrongly or rightly that’s what we’ve all witnessed in the prem and especially the CL so don’t quite understand the venom or anomistity towards other blues who are simply pointing this out...

None of us wanted Kompany sent off. He wasn’t. He was booked which I personally think is fair. The ref isn’t “bent” or “bias” or any other stupid conspiracy theories people have.

It's all semantics. The words careless, reckless, excessive force derived from the recast of the laws 20 years ago but it was only later FIFA tacked onto it the free kick /yellow / red definitions. Reckless should have been the red and excessive force (i.e. getting the ball but just too hard) shouid have been yellow.

It’s not all semantics tho. Suggest you take a look....pics & everyfink ;)

https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.