Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny Dalglish, Cilla Black, Paul McCartney, John Bishop, Jason Isaacs, Tom Baker, Bill Shankly, Abbey Clancy, Jamie Carragher, Maggie Thatcher....we give your boys one hell of a beating

(Yes I know thatcher is not a scouser)
Never thought Daglish or Shankley had that annoying scouse accent either.

Never have I heard so many excuses of why they lost to City. It is not a good look for them as a football club. Makes them out as bad losers as well as if they won it as well.

Last edited:
Stopped reading as soon as you blamed Danilo for the equaliser

Yeah, what was I thinking

zhfosgJ.jpg

There has been some debate over Vinny's challenge , but in a nutshell , he played the ball , his follow through very slightly caught Salah , the Egyptian cheat then proceeded to make every effort to get Vinny sent off with his 360 degree double roll ending in his usual whinging and whining fetal position. But i actually think spit the dog got it right in his post match analysis he said 3 out of 10 refs would have sent Vinny off , and it is theonly time we have had a big decision in our favour against the Dippers in the last six matches
Dippers always have to blame someone or something , referee , vinny , 1.12cm , long grass , faulty goal line technlogy best centre half in the world , but we beat them 2-1 because we were better than them over ninety minutes , so f*ck 'em.

That would be their left winger standing next to him, yes?

Fullback is not meant to merely sit in the center of the box when the flank is wide open - no question Sterling should be covering but look how far away Danilo is from his space. Just before this ball came into Arnold, Robertson had received it in a similar position and Danilo correctly met the player but failed to react or anticipate when Arnold cut back inside to deliver the ball when it was switched back - entirely ignoring the gulf in space he left

Sterling definitely did not track the runner either but look at Danilo's eyes when the ball is delivered by Arnold - he never looks or moves to track the ball until it is well late.

Kenny Dalglish, Cilla Black, Paul McCartney, John Bishop, Jason Isaacs, Tom Baker, Bill Shankly, Abbey Clancy, Jamie Carragher, Maggie Thatcher....we give your boys one hell of a beating

(Yes I know thatcher is not a scouser)

What about that twat Tarbuck.

Fullback is not meant to merely sit in the center of the box when the flank is wide open - no question Sterling should be covering but look how far away Danilo is from his space. Just before this ball came into Arnold, Robertson had received it in a similar position and Danilo correctly met the player but failed to react or anticipate when Arnold cut back inside to deliver the ball when it was switched back - entirely ignoring the gulf in space he left
I played fullback for 17 years, I'm well aware of their defensive responsibilities thanks. Given the choice between tracking his winger into a crowded box or waiting out wide to see if their fullback comes forward from the halfway line (where he was at the time), it's the former, every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.