Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky overlooking the fact that before the last 20mins City were way out in front on possession.

We went ahead deservedly and earned the right to defend that lead, probably should have extended the lead too before the 90mins were up.

Sky and the media just clutching at straws... as for Liverpool morning about refereeing... ycmiu after the number of decisions they’ve had this season.

I haven't read the thread so apologies if I'm not the first to say it.
We weren't even that good. I don't mean in a critical way, I just mean in a 'this is all it took' to beat Liverpool. Fair play us nonetheless, the desire on show was something else.

How are they even where they are? That level of luck can't be reasonable? Every time they have played an actual good side this season they've crumbled and yet they are barely behind our record pace. Wtf

sorry no, Liverpool are a top side, what happened tonight was we gave a fantastic performance which stopped them playing there way, pressed them continually to prevent them playing from the back, and closed down in a mob whenever they tried to break. We played exceptionally well tonight

It’s all going on on RAWK

“By the way that rip off of Allez Allez Allez has to be the cringiest song I've ever heard. At least with the Gerrard song they can say that they benefitted from the outcome of that game, we completely embarrassed them in that competition. They're a nothing club used purely to whitewash the image of a country who are responsible for countless human atrocities”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.