Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely love beating that lot as much as beating utd these days. I fucking cannot stand them. GET IN. As a hetrosexual male its getting quite worrying how much i love Sergio. Said it before, the epitome of a legend.

Ferna - Astonishing as was B Silva

working and class and rat, very very old skits. unoriginal, but never mind try again ......
in reality though, we deserved a draw, but luck wasnt on our side....... Arsenal got lucky with unbeatable season. We will win the league, i feel something in my bones, if not the league then the Champoins league......why because its in our blood, red royalty, red winners and absolute legends
What a cult.

Lads, change of subject briefly.

I’m trying to find a site that can give me details of minutes City players have played in all completions this year & struggling to find it.

Arguing with a mate here, I’m saying it’s Mahrwz (Cos I remember Dave Jones saying it the night of the Capital one cup game against Leicester)

I know that might have changed now, but still just looking for a site I can gather it.

Does anyone know of any place or at least tell me if I am right or wrong?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.