Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp's record in on off big matches is very poor. Last night he could have ended our challenge....he failed...yet again

Excellent win brilliant atmosphere at the ground, got back from the match and watched it all again with a few JDs, knackered now 3 hours sleep blurry eyes and a voice as rough as a coal miners left bollock but all well worth it.

Some dippers in 101 started to celebrate when dippers scored. Just a couple I think. The stewards had them out pretty quick but they were given a few decent smacks to help them on their way.

What an atmosphere and what a game. Don’t think I’ve seen the team work harder. Bernie and Fern were just unbelievable. Kun worked so hard. Raheem best game against the dippers too. We can definately still retain the title if we continue like that.
That's a shame, I thought at first you said snacks.
How much more civilised would that have been?

A few points to summarise.

1. Every blue at the ground last night must be hoarse - great atmosphere, best in years, well done everyone.
2. Kun, Fernandinho and Bernie - whatever they had with their cornflakes yesterday needs to be patented - they were immense.
3. Mane is a snide twat.
4. Fernandinho doesnt like snide twats - was all over him.
5. Awesome night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.