Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

Watching again, just paused at the 21st minute, apart from the hit on our left post, those scouse rats only way is hoof after hoof, running and inshallah.
The soapdodging classless thunder cünt Robertson can't even have one hoofing with accuracy. Virgin var Dick the same. Over rated lot if anything.
On top of that the rag rat in the commentary saying dippers back five are way superior, fuck off.
If Jesus'd saved his onside we've already been 2 nil up. Let us watch the rest of the game.
I don’t watch the scousers that much, I don’t have time to watch any games that don’t involve City. What I noticed was dick van dyke appears arrogant for the whole 90 minutes even when he’s just stroking the ball around the defence,as if it’s the easiest thing in the world when in fact he looked one pass away from a disaster all night. He was also badly out of position for the fourth yet made no effort to recover. Maybe it’s just the way he carries himself but laying off ten yard balls then strolling about puffing your chest out doesn’t make you the world’s greatest

Was wondering about that during the game. Would VAR have had to rule it out if they had scored from the (incorrectly awarded) free kick?

Yeah. He seems to go out to try and hurt players if things arent going his way as well...snide little shit. He is one of those players no mattrr how good he is, Id never want him anywhere near our team
My sentiments exactly mate, he gives it out in spades but cries like a woman when some comes back.. His favourite party trick is shoving people into pitch side hoardings, which I have yet to see him punished for...

I don’t watch the scousers that much, I don’t have time to watch any games that don’t involve City. What I noticed was dick van dyke appears arrogant for the whole 90 minutes even when he’s just stroking the ball around the defence,as if it’s the easiest thing in the world when in fact he looked one pass away from a disaster all night. He was also badly out of position for the fourth yet made no effort to recover. Maybe it’s just the way he carries himself but laying off ten yard balls then strolling about puffing your chest out doesn’t make you the world’s greatest

Don't get me wrong but he is a very good defender. However he has been built up into this almighty centre-back and the best in the world by the fawning dipper press.

What they fail to realise is that he has been protected by 2 shielding midfielders all season.

That didnt happen the other night because we by passed their midfield easily- and look what happened

He was made to look as standard as they come

Was wondering about that during the game. Would VAR have had to rule it out if they had scored from the (incorrectly awarded) free kick?

I don't think var can interfere with those decisions.

We'd actually have been better off if Alty had awarded a penalty for the incident. Then the whole thing could be wiped out and the diving twat could've been booked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.