Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

They may be champions, but they don't play the best football, as we showed them tonight.
Strikes me they (generally) defend very well, and offensively they have 1 tactic, which is the constant long ball for salad and mane to run onto, interspersed with theatrical diving

You are an utter muppet simon. Doom and fucking gloom. Singling out the players you don’t like for your usual criticism, as fucking despicable as it is predictable. We just smashed the champions 4 0 and you make it sound like we were lucky. You are alarmingly despondent and I actually feel sorry for you

if you dont like it do one and ignore my posts....easy - you want to call people silly names - more fool you and i suggest you grow up a little

If you cant see that those players I pointed out pre match nearly conspired to give liverpool 2-3 goals this evening before we scored then you know nothing about football at all.

You also conveniently missed one of my posts saying that for all the criticism Ive given Mendy (which i stand by) he played better tonight especially going forward with his passing (something I also mentioned this evening in a post as a positive about him (not in the pre match thread however)

I suggest you go and enjoy the win cause I certainly am especially the performance of Foden who made one fo the supposed best fullbacks int he game (Robertson) look a fool all night.

Liverpool fans not happy with our guard of honor, according to the MEN.
Didn't see much wrong with it myself.
As for the game could have gone either way in the first 20 mins, but after the pen there was only going to be one team winning!
It was a computer said no type of guard,nico was class,forgot he has hand

You are an utter muppet simon. Doom and fucking gloom. Singling out the players you don’t like for your usual criticism, as fucking despicable as it is predictable. We just smashed the champions 4 0 and you make it sound like we were lucky. You are alarmingly despondent and I actually feel sorry for you

We were wonderful going forward and beating a team 4-0 just after they’ve been crowned champions is a wonderful thing.

Klopp saying it could have been 5-3 is right though. It wasn’t one of those games where we didn’t concede chances, we conceded plenty, we just created more and took a lot more than they did.

Its happened in a few games against them, one team takes all their chances, the other takes none but the balance of play up to one or two nil is pretty level, one team then has to start chasing it and the other rips them apart.

The more obvious thing to me was every single one of their chances came from a long pass or ball over our defence. It was allardyce football. For us, it’s not just the chances we create, it’s the way we do it - it’s incomparable in terms of the movement and passing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.