Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

We were wonderful going forward and beating a team 4-0 just after they’ve been crowned champions is a wonderful thing.

Klopp saying it could have been 5-3 is right though. It wasn’t one of those games where we didn’t concede chances, we conceded plenty, we just created more and took a lot more than they did.

Its happened in a few games against them, one team takes all their chances, the other takes none but the balance of play up to one or two nil is pretty level, one team then has to start chasing it and the other rips them apart.

The more obvious thing to me was every single one of their chances came from a long pass or ball over our defence. It was allardyce football. For us, it’s not just the chances we create, it’s the way we do it - it’s incomparable in terms of the movement and passing.
I'd say it should of been 9-3 City, we missed about 5 or 6 clear chances, Mahrez disallowed goal also, only good thing Klopp said was most of the team don't drink, before the gutter press make excuses..

I’m a Gundo fan, but his usual “metronome” performance was poor in the first half during their very strong pressing.

People who don’t like the Rodri-Gundo midfield don’t realize it’s Pep’s way of playing a 4:5 across the park and giving the other 2/3 the freedom to play, esp KDB today, while Raz and Phil kept their FBs quiet!
To be fair they clearly had a plan to get on top of him and it worked for a while. The fact he turned in a good performance after that is a huge sign of his quality

Well said BBS, he always posts the same drivel and still making out liverpool were unlucky as they had a few chances, and briefly mentioning we could of scored at least more but still sounding gutted we won.

Just another very strange City fan who is only too happy to call certain players shít even when their performance says otherwise and they just hammered a very good team.
Strange is the right word pal. His only passion seems to be being negative. It is what it is, I find it rather sad

I missed all that as couldnt get my stream working - what are the crying about now - another perceived injustce I guess? I dont have twatter thankfully so never see most of this type of thing.
Bollocks your stream wasn’t working, you were too busy on here slagging Mendy and Gundogan off

At the risk of being controversial, what is all that bollox about Liverpool being invincible?

My arse, they can’t even match George Graham’s Arsenal title winning side of 1991 that only lost 1 game and even after being deducted points for a brawl against dirty Man Yoo (sorry, I still haven’t gotten over that injustice - Man Yoo were the violent instigators).

And lastly, it was not Man Yoo who knocked Liverpool off their perch (according to some Man Yoo manager) it was Arsenal taking the title in 1989 and 1991 that did that.

I think I have greater reason to hate Man Yoo than you lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.