Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Thought it was a great game, we're still top happy days.
But fuck me the officiating is disgraceful to a degree of calling it bent, especially when you vector in the klansfield game.
The other problem has been done to death in 21 pages ;-)

Once again, we really should have won this game. but doesn't help when we insist on playing Sterling, He ad the least number of touches on the pitch. Which tells me that even our own players don't trust him as a striker. Pep really handicapped us IMO by putting him the starting 11.
His substitution should have been made at half time or sooner. He's never get's injured. But that's because he never ever makes any hard tackles. Saw him go to ground twice looking for a foul. On one occasion because TAA touched his hand as he was running past.
He was on his back foot all through the match. Never chases after the ball when Liverpool had it. I think it's fair to say, he's not and never will be my fave City player. I would be happy to see him leave or get sold at the end of the season. IMO.
But the match was there for the taking today even without a recognised striker. I'm well pissed off with this result.

A mismatch in terms of two "teams", we're in a different league in overall ability and effectiveness.

However they are SO clinical, they only really had two chances and bagged both.

We could have scored 5 on another day. More if we'd had some good decision making from Gabby and Grealish second half.

How they finished with 11 on the pitch I'll never know btw, Fabinho straight red and Thiago should have had three yellows.

Still our title to lose.

The Boys in Blu3 didn’t give in they fought to the end. Thank you City,Thank you lads,Thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all.

I totally apologise though as I slept through almost the whole of the game and have only just woken up! Sorry. *hangs head in shame*
So how do you know, if you slept through most of the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.