Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Fun open game. Pleased to maintain our lead, but disappointed not to extend to 4 given the quality and run of play. A handful of observations:

-Kevin’s passing, leadership, and effort were magnificent today. His service deserves better results and composure from his teammates.

-I’m pretty sure red teams are not permitted red cards. Fuck that dirty **** Thiago with three bang on yellows on Kev in 15 minutes. After the Robertson escape from justice in the away much, that’s a hell of an advantage to the Dippers.

-Chuffed for Gabriel for his goal, surprised and disappointed he passed on serving back to DeBruyne in the second half, but his lane may have been closed down.

-Ederson! Easy on the play in front of net.

-Kyle had a great game and was the key to our defensive composure.

-Dodgy overturn on Sterling’s goal. One of those In The gray zone that the refs have cover to call either way, but that never break against the Dips.

I really want the boys to smack these next week in the FA Cup.

VVD came off at the end looking around him completely bewildered and depressed. He expected more from his team but is shocked at the gulf between them. Get a striker and we are unstoppable.

Offside my arse...

FP_2HSwWUAAVOmm

EDIT: the frame from NBC for reference** thanks @SebastianBlue

A7-ECC2-CF-4643-473-B-BB0-E-22-FC5317-D863.jpg

Last edited:
If ever you needed evidence of why we need a striker this was it. Miss ,Miss fucking miss and then our goalie has a fucking implosion. The dippers first goal would be saved by any other goalie in the division. His one saving grace (his passing and footwork has gone to fuck too)The stage was set for £100m Grealish to pay a huge chunk of it back.
Instead he was the dippers best player when he came on.
Would have been a travesty if the vermin had fucking stolen it. Mahrez at the end summed us up to a nicety.
But they didn’t and we’re still top and we’re still the team to beat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.