Liverpool (H) | Post-Match Thread

Superb performance that. I'll be honest that when they had the "1 chance, 1 goal" I was expecting a repeat of "that game" we've seen plenty of times over the years.

I thought Grealish was absolutely exceptional. He really looks so full of confidence and he's starting to grow I think and I wouldn't be too surprised maybe next year to see him stepping up to a captain role. He looks like he's really enjoying it and is starting to run at defenders more than he's done at times this season.

I've said it before with Grealish but I'd like to see him more inside. I think in the longer term, he will do that as he has an insane ability to hold the ball and dribble which opens up the space.

Stones did very well at right back, but I'll never understand why England's finest central defender has to play right back to accommodate Akanji. I just think Dias/Stones is the best defensive partnership we have and we should always play that.

It's shaping up to a fantastic end to the season. The game v Arsenal is a must-win now and I fully expect us to do it. Then it's a game of nerves till the end of the season and we'll do it!

COME ON CITY!

If we do our bit, we gotta hope Arsenal at least draw a game & hope we keep up our scoring rate to maintain our slight GD advantage.

The other bit of jeopardy is games running out. Arsenal are the real deal, & to haul them back at this late stage of the season is gonna take some doing...
I'll tell you right now they don't win at Anfield or St. James' Park. Whatever else happens, happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.