Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------ederson----------
walker---stones--laporte--danilo
---------------fern--------------
--------kdb---------b silva-----
---Sterling----------------sane
-------------Aguero----------

Stones not fit then Kompany, Otas head goes too much in games like this.

Not even going to try and second guess Peps team selection, but I would be upset to see Gundogans name on the team sheet

In the words of Elizabeth Taylor ....."now is the time for guts and guile"

COME ON CITY

-------------ederson----------
walker---stones--laporte--danilo
---------------fern--------------
--------kdb---------b silva-----
---Sterling----------------sane
-------------Aguero----------

Stones not fit then Kompany, Otas head goes too much in games like this.

No D Silva in this game? He has to play.

If KDB is fit he is going to be rusty. It’s a gamble playing him but it’s a gamble worth taking.

Personally I would keep Danilo at RB as I wasn’t impressed with him at LB last season and keep Kompany in. Walker is in dire form.

I would also play B Silva on the right and Sterling on the left.

Not sure about the left back problem though. Zinchenko is such a gamble in a game like this but I’ve not been impressed with Laporte at LB either. In the words of Harry Hill - Fight!!!

Do you think Pep will set out to go for the kill straight away? Or will he know that any spaces left will be taken on the counter?

It looks like you could do with KDB having a rest for a couple of weeks to get properly fit. Do you think he will start?

Should be a good game, but it's going to be horrendous. For both sets of fans unless one team goes 2 clear.

This is a must NO LOSE game for us, but what about our phlegm inducing sticky fingered cousins??? They'll be thinking to themselves, just avoid defeat and they're one step nearer to the title. If they take this attitude into the match it'll play into our hands in my opinion. It's all psychological from here on in and they've got a lot of emotional self doubt to get over. They could be the victims( pardon the pun) of their own vile minds. COME ON CITY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.