Kompany
Laporte
Dinho
D.Silva
B.Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

*I just dont think KDB will be fit to start and I will play Laporte to stop Salah than Zinchenko
Come on city!

No D Silva in this game? He has to play.

If KDB is fit he is going to be rusty. It’s a gamble playing him but it’s a gamble worth taking.

Personally I would keep Danilo at RB as I wasn’t impressed with him at LB last season and keep Kompany in. Walker is in dire form.

I would also play B Silva on the right and Sterling on the left.

Not sure about the left back problem though. Zinchenko is such a gamble in a game like this but I’ve not been impressed with Laporte at LB either. In the words of Harry Hill - Fight!!!

It is a proper conundrum I would start Dave Silva but Bernardo has been playing really well would feel tight to drop him.

Biggest game of the season. Can’t fucking wait. Also hope not to start my new year with a cry into my pillow.

I don't care how we win this, a lucky pen, a dodgy OG off Milner's arse, we can play crap as long as we get a win.

Use everything we can to unsettle them, make sure their bus gets stuck in traffic, give them a shitty dressing room, anything we can do.

Give them nothing on the pitch, kick them, hurt them, rough them up, if we are going to get cards make sure it's worth it.

I hate this lot, with their smug white teethed manager and players.

Close the cap to 4 points, and put real pressure on them.

Am I taking this too far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.