Liverpool (h) pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be a ****: i didnt want Kompany on tonight, i would have preferred Stones & Laporte, i think Kompany makes a few mistakes nowadays. But hey ho on we go, c'mon City, lets get into em!!!!

I’ve a feeling Vinnie will pull out a beast of a performance when his team needs him. Would love to see Bobby F get an absolute pasting from the big man early on.

to be a ****: i didnt want Kompany on tonight, i would have preferred Stones & Laporte, i think Kompany makes a few mistakes nowadays. But hey ho on we go, c'mon City, lets get into em!!!!
their press will be focussed on Vinny.

Right sorry to be so crude I’m off to the shitter before the game starts,wonder if sky will take an early ad break so they can get the scouse cnuts song in ..oh hold on we are at home..you wouldn’t think so watching the w**kfest over the scouse cnuts ...

That was a formation I saw on twitter (I know, I know). Can't see it panning out like that though. Stones and Kompany in the centre, and Eric and Dani on the flanks.
Pretty sure it'll be Aymeric at left back. I think Danilo would be better there given that Salad likes to cut inside. Right footer should shut down that space better in theory.

evening ladies. might have been mentioned before but are going for a goal at corners with this selection.

also surely its going to be a back 3 like last season in the home leg of the champions league.

evening ladies. might have been mentioned before but are going for a goal at corners with this selection.

also surely its going to be a back 3 like last season in the home leg of the champions league.
Ooouuuu new pep strategy , maybe vinny is the striker today too?

Don’t remember the last time I have been so excited for a match. Even the first leg of UCL last season didn’t make me this giddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.