Liverpool (h) pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been to collect ticket. It’s getting busy already. Something in the air today.

Let’s av it lads

SSN...
“Next we’ll be asking, can Manchester City turn the PL into a three horse race”...
come on City, please...

We all know they come out at 200mph, let’s see how our midfield & defence cope, it’s going to take a real team effort, starting with defence from the front. This could really be a great game. Might have to watch it with the sound off though, no doubt some dipper loving twat will be commentating.
I hope we can really turn in a fantastic performance tonight. That will put the wind up them and push those losses into a distant memory.
You’ve got this Blues.

We all know they come out at 200mph, let’s see how our midfield & defence cope, it’s going to take a real team effort, starting with defence from the front. This could really be a great game. Might have to watch it with the sound off though, no doubt some dipper loving twat will be commentating.
I hope we can really turn in a fantastic performance tonight. That will put the wind up them and push those losses into a distant memory.
You’ve got this Blues.

Can’t see them doing that. They will sit in and play on the counter. Like I said earlier they don’t have to win this game.

It’s on us to take the game to them, take our chances and defend properly when they have a moment.

We're at home, underdogs to an extent, with plenty of our players on the pitch with a point to prove and the ability to back it up. Add to that a manager who's pride has certainly taken a slapping in December and the stage it set for a monumental performance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.