Liverpool (h) pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dippers will be ecstatic if they don’t see KDB on the team sheet tonight.
Ferni and Merlin will be pivotal tonight.

I hope to see Danilo as right back today, as Walker shows he is not an intelligent defender. He is simply fast and nothing else. Acts before he thinks.
Then I hope to see Laporte as a leftback with Kompany and Stones forming the centre back pairing. The reason for Kompany is he is very strong in the air and very experienced. Laporte is the only good option as a left back for me. Zinchenko wouldn't stand a chance. This is by far our best defense as it is now.

Ball control will be vital in this game, so for me Mahrez should be a given on the right. Then KDB from start, with D. Silva and Ferna. Sané or Sterling depending on form, with Aguero in the middle.

This is a must-win. If we lose, we can kiss the league goodbye. Liverpool would never drop 10 points, they are too stable.

Noooooooooooo

Stop dicking about

Laporte CB only

Just about to step out for pre match drinks.

Would like to see the same defensive attitude we showed at theirs earlier this season, coupled with fast and direct from the midfield. Not sure any of our right wingers can get the better of Robertson so Leroy on the right from the off. Strong left side defensively as well to counter their out-ball to Salah.

COME ON CITY

Longjohns lads, longjohns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.