Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest 11 whatever that is these days. I'd maybe even chuck Sané in so nudge Munich along.

After this our next meaningful game is Arsenal mid month so no need to worry about any fatigue.

100 miles per hour, close down, don't let up, smash the dip twats.

If we don’t win, our 100 point record is certainly gone. Limiting them to a max of 104 is what we have to play for. Then hope for another loss and draw. I’d even take another two draws and them matching 100.

Pep shouldn't rest any players for this one. I want him to play his strongest team and record a win. Put them back in their box. Gone for a draw though. Klopp won't be resting his team and they'll be wanting this even more than us as this is the only competition they are in. They'll want our points record

And they’ll probably get the record, they only need 14 points from 7 games.

Pep should rest players because De Bruyne, Sterling, Laporte, Walker, etc started 3 of the 4 games since the break, Mahrez started all 4, and we don’t need more injuries. Aguero is out for the season, if we lose Jesus our season is finished.

I’d start Cancelo, Garcia, Foden and otherwise a strong team but give the key players a rest, the only important games left are Real Madrid at home and the semi final with Arsenal.

Think yesterday was a dress rehearsal for Thursday with Kev playing deeper, so I’m expecting a similar set up, with only one change....Ferna for Otamendi, there’s a few variables like can they perform to the same level now they’ve won it (and celebrated) the focus of our players in the Centurion season was incredible, will a guard of honour & the loss of our title spur the lads on an extra couple of percent, I’m sure no quarter will be given by both but I’m expecting a strong performance from us

Is the guard of honor a "MUST" do? Can we just skip that? Call me petty but I really hate these cnuts, so I rather just skip that.

Don't care that they end their 30 years drought of the PL title. I'm glad Atletico knock them out of the CL.

eta: If Dippers didn't do it to us when we won, why we have to to do it to them?

Last edited:
Yes, you are petty. We are much better than that

Yeah I'm petty. Did Dippers cnuts did a guard of honor for us when we won it last 2 times? If they didn't do it to us, why we have to to do it to them? pffffff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.