Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
City will win this comfortably i think - 2-0. Liverpool will have been partying since last week and im pretty sure the intensity wont be there. They also need to give game time to some fringe players to get medals etc.

Hopefully their intensity will drop now that the title is won, although they’ll still be motivated to try and beat the record points total. Am sure our lads will be fired up, just hope Foden gets the nod. He needs to start games like this.

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Laporte
Mendy
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

And they’ll probably get the record, they only need 14 points from 7 games.

Pep should rest players because De Bruyne, Sterling, Laporte, Walker, etc started 3 of the 4 games since the break, Mahrez started all 4, and we don’t need more injuries. Aguero is out for the season, if we lose Jesus our season is finished.

I’d start Cancelo, Garcia, Foden and otherwise a strong team but give the key players a rest, the only important games left are Real Madrid at home and the semi final with Arsenal.
You want Pep to rest key players for this game? Hopefully not as pychologically this is a big game for the players, Pep and the fans.

You want Pep to rest key players for this game? Hopefully not as pychologically this is a big game for the players, Pep and the fans.

It’s probably not going to happen but yes I’d certainly make some changes. Top 4 is more or less ensured for us. If Jesus or De Bruyne start I’d definitely be looking to take them off after 60 minutes.

Hopefully their intensity will drop now that the title is won, although they’ll still be motivated to try and beat the record points total. Am sure our lads will be fired up, just hope Foden gets the nod. He needs to start games like this.

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Laporte
Mendy
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

I’ve never been in the “we must play Foden” camp just because he’s young and Manc (that may not have been everyone’s motivation), but having seeing him recently he absolutely merits a start. He’s been terrific, and it’s testament to him that he’s battling like he is.

I wouldn’t change anything in that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.